MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

2 Likes

Too many if’s and could’s for me to draw that conclusion personally, but of course you could be correct.
I just think we hit a floor and bounced back slightly.

Considering I was providing small, and I do mean small amounts of liquidity and had my hand forced to stop doing so, I’m not surprised we went up slightly as some resistance was removed.

Of course if someone wants to sell, I’m also not there now to cushion the sale effect on the mkt.

any one who wants to dump there coins is free to do so my dream is to see 5 for a pound one last time
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Just noticed the crazy low volume lately. What gives?

2 Likes

It’s just the calm before the storm. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Can you say that it is The Gathering Storm?

Privacy. Security. Freedom

8 Likes

Nobody holding wants to sell, nobody new wants to buy, bots and pumps not involved.

I must have missed those dates? Are they real

Yes!

Privacy. Security. Freedom

14 Likes

Brilliant. Thanks

Could be the stupid KYC Bittrex is enforcing. I refused for quite a while, and they just blocked my account a week ago. I assume there are more holders here refusing the go through the KYC process.

I’m currently trying to get submitted anyway, but the things they’re asking is just outright invasive and shouldn’t be allowed imo.

It’s outrageous isn’t it, these kyc are so pervasive.

Never mind that dip. Just me buying computer parts.

5 Likes

Okay Audity, that’s enough! Quit buying computer parts! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Never! I’m going to make crypto crumble!!!

1 Like

5 for a pound get yer maid 5 fiir a poooound!!

8 Likes

I have tuned oit from this project but I thought we were set to launch this quarter? Given by the price reaction that is an emphatic no?

1 Like

If your tuning out from this project why not go and tune yourself in somewhere else?

2 Likes

Not sure where you got that impression, erc maid maybe, but full launch, i think not. Were making progress as always but if were done this year id be pleasantly surprised.

@neik compassion is free, you can just throw it around and not feel the bite , your choice of course :wink:.

I suspect that’s not true :wink:

8 Likes