MaidSafeCoin (MAID & eMAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 2)

Thanks! Much appreciated.

If I’ve done my research correctly “1DUb2YYbQA1jjaNYzVXLZ7ZioEhLXtbUru” is the Bittrex wallet.

What I’m seeing is that 1.3 million MAID have been moved from “1PQKsLwTq8rYXJUZ8R1t1bgdSh1ea66o1e” to the bitter wallet. This address has been credited the 1.3 million maid just minutes ago from address: “12VamRhmcgsWWKWdNuzWqVYTvnuk2Dsx9b” which is an address that has been accumulating steadily from 2013 to 2018, then gone silent for 3 years, until now.

minutes after arrival at the exchange those 1.3 million have been sold into a magically appearing buy wall of over half a million dollar. Someone big selling into his own wall to accumulate some more?

3 Likes

How does selling to yourself help you accumulate?

Thanks for the update.
Did you actually get your lost coins back? I hope so.

I’ll be sure to avoid takes then and only use makes once I’m trading / selling again.

The coins are absolutely there.
It’s their web front end that is wonky.

1 Like

Pushing down price, increasing turnover at lower price levels (this messes up trading algorithms), shaking out the weak.

1 Like

Do we really expect $ 3 in the short / medium term ?? That would be fantastic!!!

Just like you, coincidence? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

That is a strategy, but I doubt its effectiveness with maid.
We held at 49c recently, what idiots will sell for alot lower?
None of us long termers I’m fairly sure.

1 Like

Oddly coincidental but I can assure you I’ve only been here since the last bull market in 2017 and I don’t have that kind of capital at my disposal xD

2 Likes

Truth is that the volume at current levels is actually pretty high. I wouldn’t expect many to sell here either, but the Bitcoin train is tempting for most to hop on.

Enough people to make the ~27% spread between 49c and the current 36c profitable for the whale who makes the wall…

It doesn’t have to be (and probably isn’t) longterm holders selling into the wall. I think there were probably people who got in in Dec b/c they thought development was picking up, who have/are running for the exit.

Well I’m sure that would be the plan.
The important part is, were they successfull?
And that we will not know.

It makes me wonder what the whale now considers their average cost basis and, therefore, at what price will they dump more coins on the market…

So far my prediction of .70c looks off. My take is it all ebbs and flows. Whales cycle through small caps, mid caps, large caps, and BTC to maximize gains. So after the coming BTC pump we should get some good relief and hopefully solid gain.

2 Likes

See a lot of chatter about BTC and MAID price ratio widening and why it’s happening. Would that divergence be there if investors had access to both coins equally? BTC = worldwide access to all crypto exchanges, plus it’s the face of Crypto; versus MAID = one exchange, no US market, and no publicity or marketing. Apples and oranges.

12 Likes

You hit the nail on the head. The irony is that it’s a simple problem to fix: list on a few more high-volume, reputable exchanges like Bitfinex, Kraken, Binance, etc.

I’d add that all the publicity in the world is useless without the above in the short term, and without a release in the mid term.

10 Likes

Get out for regular walks and fresh air, and there’s a good chance :slight_smile: how did your computers pass away exactly, may I ask?

1 Like

Been there done that. I do it every so often with ETH…

Agreed! There is no reason to be not listed on these exchanges. We are half way through the bull market. This only harms the project.

We have a real project with real technology but are invisible to the world. Why are we choosing invisibility? It’s disturbing at this point.

6 Likes