Continuing from this discussion…
I felt we needed a place to help people looking to buy MaidSafeCoin and join our community.
I think crypto to crypto is best, and exchanges are hard and go down sometimes, give high fees ($200+!) etc, so a p2p option should exist on this forum.
It needs escrows though. So if any trusted community members want to provide this for a fee you decide, post below and I’ll add you to this OP. I did an escrow a few years ago. So far we have:
- @WhiteOutMashups crypto escrow (2% fee, handle most any cryptos)
- @Future is providing escrows also (same 2% fee, BTC, ETH, LTC --> MAID)
- @beekeeper (2% under $5k worth, 1.5% for $5k+ mostly ETH --> MAID)
- @Sascha (2% escrow fee)
- @harvindar (free if he’s in a good mood )
- Add your names below! Long history helps
Let’s try this out. Good to give people options