MaidSafe Update - November 2019

Completely agree with the above.

These clowns stick out like a sore thumb these days, especially since that amazing community fund raiser last week.

There are 101 projects out there that I don’t think are worth my time, I don’t give them a second thought, certainly don’t have the energy to post negative things on their forums. Good luck to them though, everyone needs to have a dream.

Absolutely an ulterior motive at work here.

The updates we’ve had over the past week, and the community response says it all.
We are solid, the foundations are rock hard, and we can be proud of being in a positive
place regarding the following…

• Funding
  • Development Team
  • Project Leadership & Transparency
  • Speed of Development (The development team are progressing in all fronts, fast.)
  • Community Spirit
  • Community Skill Donations

There is no other project quite like this one out there.
There is nothing negative to say, we have seen quite a few accounts pop-up, or wake up from
a dormant period to just post desperate, Trump like, badly written and thought out crud.
Who has the effort to create an account to just criticize a project, who stays of line for 11 months
to just login and criticize a project, and all just after an amazing positive week?
Each recent negative post comes from that pattern of accounts, either brand new, or sleeper accounts.

:rofl::rofl: Let celebrate the obviousness of the massive fail, and the suspicious accounts by
re-reading the following. The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

I’m beginning to think I should buy another substantial amount of maid on the back of this news.
I just hope Flemming isn’t release before next pay day.

Guys, the SAFENetwork is happening, and it cannot be stopped.

17 Likes