Maidsafe the (Unofficial) Album

As you’ve noticed I’ve been giving you all a new song each week that seems to fit the theme. Well I thought why stop there? Why not compose an entire playlist and album for the community. If we’re going to have a revolution we might as well have a soundtrack to go with it.

Since I’m not sure where else to stick this I’m putting it in off-topic though it feels kind of sad to do so. Expect frequent edits and additions as I’ll just be adding songs as they occur to me. If anyone else feels like contributing then just leave a reply. :smile:

And now on with the Music!

Forum Poets and Lyricists.

@whiteoutmashups - "Straight Outta Troon" lyrics

Okay that’s all for now folks! Will add more later.

Updated! 05.2.16

@Tonda @whiteoutmashups You guys seemed to like my music in the past so thought I’d drop you guys a mention. :slightly_smiling:

Forum Poets and Lyricists

@whiteoutmashups - "Straight Outta Troon" lyrics

3 Likes

You should talk with @we_advance. I think he has a band that comes on his podcast that is producing Maidsafe music.

2 Likes

there are many bands artist film makers who are creating inspired by SAFE not least Ceiling Demons who have been flying the flag for SAFE n99 for nearly two years - they are currently in the process of writing new album heavily inspired by SAFE

As mentioned there are many musicians etc who are currently in the process of creating new works greatly inspired by SAFE - aiming to have a soundtrack highlighting tracks by these bands on n99 - step by step the ERA of the creative is rising

#step by step

2 Likes

Spotless mind by LuckiiYaDig

#Step by step

1 Like

The Becoming by D.Knight

#theCREATIVErising

1 Like

Venus Dreams by Alchemy inc

@TheWildCard @PeterRobertson @goindeep @neo @justin
#theCREATIVErisingOZ

1 Like

Defiant by Losing September

#slayin+

1 Like

The Ceiling Demons have flown the flag for SAFE for nearly two years they just set up a crypto wallet this is their first venture into the crytpo world If you would like to donate to Ceiling Demons 1Buk61dkvNW3b3psiCxDkRuakLra2w1uok

#step by step

1 Like

Love your work Ceiling Demons and just sent you a little something. Can’t wait till Maidsafe and N99 is up so that your contributions can be amply rewarded with a lot more little somethings.

1 Like

its along way to the top if you wanna rock and roll - AC/DC

Hotel motel
Make you wanna cry
Lady do the hard sell
Know the reason why
Gettin’ old
Gettin’ grey
Gettin’ ripped off
Under-paid
Gettin’ sold
Second hand
That’s how it goes
Playin’ in a band

It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock ‘n’ roll
@dallyshalla
#step by step

2 Likes

Why do we need SAFE? Case and point.

1 Like

no more middle men
step by step the ants are coming

#theantsarecoming

1 Like

n99because… no more middle men

step by step the ants are coming

1 Like

And this ladies and gentlemen is why I support piracy. The MPAA is breaking the internet.

1 Like

n99because… the universe has our backs.