MaidSAFE Tee Shirt

I think a maidsafe merchandise store is in order. :wink:

1 Like

At the risk of sounding like a groupie school girl…OMG yaasssss :slight_smile:

I can imagine it right in the lobby of Troon HQ. Sold out every day :smiley: but I think it’s “all hands to the network” atm

You know has anyone thought about the implications about building a fan base for what is essentially to become the internet? I mean we don’t have a fanbase or merchandise or anything like that for the internet 1.0 but imagine if we had had it? It could have provided a whole new energy and revenue stream for developing the internet in the first place. SAFE and the internet at large is no longer just a tech project or company but a place and culture all it’s own.

1 Like

Interesting is this something @chadrickm could use to start the crowdfunded apps system ? We have some tee shirts I think which could get donated to such a venture - even if they were free as in postage only to buy them kinda thing. In any case I am sure we could do something like get them printed up and stored with a community “distributer” in some form. Just an idea, but every bit helps I suppose.

7 Likes

That is a goal worth pursuing.

1 Like

Yeah well if you made friends with a few seamstresses and local fabric stores it might become even easier. Content production isn’t all code and 3D printers you know. You might even be able to work out a deal where if you got a bulk order for t-shirts or what not you’d get them done through x local producer and then get the design published by y t-shirt printer. Also if you work with a local seamstress and develop a relationship like that you might be able to get custom jobs done like embroidering and what not done or somewhere down the line make, oh I don’t know, maidsafe plushies or something.

1 Like

Hey Guys!

We have a new email address for requesting tshirts.

If you would like to recieve a tshirt please email tshirts@maidsafe.net

If you would like to make a small donation for your tshirt, it would be greatly appreciated, but it is not a necessity.
Please make sure you only send the right type of coin to the appropriate address! And thanks in advance for any donations!

MaidSafeCoin (MAID) or Bitcoin (BTC): 1CzU6ab24GeEvjXNz3a3wnAkMqqur5Ajir
Ethereum (ETH): 0x56525f6d1a58ccef96ac61834839c87e6b124c89
Litecoin (LTC): LM3Bnkmu7k3v1CTVGFqX4686un7RyX2PsW

14 Likes

where did you get the sick shirt?

1 Like

A community giveaway. You can probably get yours too. FREE Project SAFE tshirts for all forum contributors

EDIT: Or just email tshirts@maidsafe.net

4 Likes

hells ya! I would rock that all the time and hopefully it will start a few conversations about so whats this SAFE network thing anyways?

3 Likes

It’s a great shirt to have :slight_smile: Always gets asked about

3 Likes

Allright I sent in a request. So hyped. This is so kind of the team to give away for free. I wanted a poloniex hoodie but they told me I needed millions in monthly volume… dicks. Anyways can’t wait to put that in the rotation with my various other crypto shirts!

1 Like

They only give shirts to devotees.

2 Likes

lol damn you are hardcore for getting that! I visit lots but some days I miss for sure. You are truly loyal to the cause sir!

2 Likes

MaidSafe send everyone who wants a t-shirt, not only devotees. Of course if you can afford it is nice to send a little donation back too… :wink:

4 Likes

Totally busting your balls. Ask for one size larger as they fit small.

1 Like

@Dimitar I asked if I could at least pay the postage in the email. if they send me deets for a donation address I will totally donate at least that! Really I will prolly donate like what a shirt and postage costs on average. Just hope they accept DOGE or something that won’t eat up a small donation with fees.

@feinberg Lol I figured as much but you are still epic pro of this game if you got that! I asked for a large for that reason. I am like this will either fit normal or baggy which is fine with me either way.

1 Like

You can see the donation addresses here:

1 Like

damn all these options have substantial fees. I think ETH would be the best though. I am thinking send them like 40 USD worth is like the price of a very nice tee-shirt at the store. Just don’t want to pay 8 bucks to send it as MAID.

Can @kayley confirm you still control these addresses? Just wana make sure before I send it as that post is like a year and a half old. Also if you can confirm you still have shirts that would be cool. But whatever I have committed to make that donation no matter what in hopes you one day have another batch of shirts if you are all out now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Kayley is no longer with Maidsafe perhaps @dugcampbell or @Nadia can confirm that the donation addresses are still good.

4 Likes