MaidSAFE Tee Shirt

I printed my own… People are looking at it when I’m in the shops… He he he…

4 Likes

You are waaaaay radical…reproduction of Maidsafe designs should be encouraged :smile:

1 Like

I want to print one too… Do we have any Creative Commons artwork?

Great! Would love to see it @stuffminer :smile:

Hi @jreighley, and anyone else looking to print their own… I’ll look out the artwork in the morning and post a link!

3 Likes

INTERNET REPLACEMENT

MONEY REPLACEMENT

Also replaces phone and search. Irrevocably forces total transparency on every organization in the world. Replaces states and corporations with DAOs which are free of politicians, stockholders, management and sponsors.

EDIT: Those were elements I feel express the direction and intent behind the project, for the purpose of inclusion in a t-shirt. I spoke for what I wanted personally.

Please find the file we sent to printers here -

The pantone colour used was 659 C

4 Likes

I want to say thank you to everyone at Maidsafe for the shirt; it’s awesome! And It was also really cool to receive something in the mail that was addressed from Maidsafe. I’m keeping the envelope as proof!

Anywho, just wanted to say thanks and that I will be wearing it and using it as a conversation piece : )

Sorry…no face in this picture (I’m not a “selfie” taking kind of person and I was on my own here)

8 Likes

I got mine too. It ROCKS. Thanks so much!

1 Like

I just got mine!So good design!love it! thanks a lot!

1 Like

All the US folks that are receiving shirts… that return address is my private mailbox (without the mailbox number, heh). Please don’t send anything there as it will get sent back. Real MaidSafe HQ address is on the website. :wink:

I actually anticipated such a response (still keeping the envelope!) because I posted out of excitement. The address, to me, is not the important point; it’s the Maidsafe name that I am stoked about. It’s just cool!

That said…it was a geek moment and nothing more. I’m convincing my friends into moving content onto Maidsafe when it is live…

The trust I placed when I sent my physical address is reciprocated absolutely.

2 Likes

Thank you for the t-shirt - I love it!

1 Like

Me, my node setups (2 thin clients and a letter basket with some net books) and my new tee shirt. Thanks!

10 Likes

I love my shirt. It is amazing how much I talk about Project SAFE now.

5 Likes

7 Likes

^No surprise here.

Tony Stark always struck me as a MaidSafe type.

2 Likes

Playing with the safe coin logo.
This might look cool on a black shirt.

4 Likes

Looks cool already!

Perhaps a dumb question, but can someone explain the meaning and purpose behind “130 million years in the making”? I understand it has something to do with evolution, but how is MaidSafe itself related to it?

1 Like