Maidsafe stuck on Electrum Wallet with Ledger Nano

This is the transaction on which the omni token MAID is written (It’s like they give you a 1 euro coin on which it is written with laser 10/100/1000 MAID). The rest of the money is for the transaction fee.

1 Like

Everyone sends more for omni-protocol, just that 546 is the transaction that holds the omni info

1 Like

Today I tested and it works perfectly! :dragon:

I used the 24 word recovery phrase from my ledger nano s to restore it on my trezor one. I even sent a few MAID to see if everything was all right. You are good to go my friend!

3 Likes

Did the addresses start with a “1” ??

No, with “3”:
Screenshot_2019-11-15_06-27-16

1 Like

Early on people had problems with MAID on addresses starting with a “3” when they tried to send them.

Does it still have problems with addresses starting with a “3”

1 Like

No, for the loan I took out all the cold wallets I had (address starting with “1”) and sent them to an address starting with “3” on my Trezor One and from there I sent them to MaidSafe… I had no problems.

Only https://www.omnitrezor.com/ doesn’t work every time and you have to give it access to the Trezor several times before showing you the address and the possibility of a transaction.

3 Likes

It’s great that you’re testing this stuff, @Dimitar. You are my hero for many reasons. Stay strong and stay good! If Bulgaria wasn’t so cold in the winter too, I would love to visit.

Would you mind filing some bug reports on Github? I only found this open:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.