Maidsafe security certificate expired yesterday

I tried claiming an invitation token but the page gives me an error message that maidsafe security certificate expired yesterday. Below is the error message:

invite.maidsafe.net uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on Thursday, October 04, 2018, 7:02:17 PM. The current time is October 5, 2018, 12:39 AM. Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE.

Could web admin please notify me once the certificate has been renewed or rectified, so we can claim an invitation. Thanks.

14 Likes

I’ll tag @nicklambert so that he can see it as soon as he is at work

3 Likes

Should be resolved now. The server didn’t restart after the auto renewal. Will get this one checked and fixed for once with @StephenC’s help as it is happening for the second time. Anyways, now it is back and running after a manual restart.

Thanks for reporting the issue @wabuntu

15 Likes

Page is back up, claimed an invitation and the entire process went smoothly.

Only downside which is off topic is we have used up our account status in a test to publish our website. How or where do we reset account status as operations are currently frozen it seems?

Thank you so much all, your efforts are much valued and appreciated. :+1:t5:

7 Likes

You’ll need to set up another account. I’ll PM you a new invite code

5 Likes

If you’re still developing the website, you can use mock routing to get it working before using up puts on the live network

4 Likes

Yes, I figured that out by reading the forum and I am now configuring the mock browser to develop the site offline. Thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.