MaidSafe rebuilding secure decentralised internet with BnkToTheFuture equity fundraising

What time zone is using BNKToTheFuture? When will end 26.September? Did I miss it already, or not?

Likewise. Maidsafe is an intriguing company and different in all the special ways that count, and I really like, trust and respect the management and the forum too - passionate backing is really important in this sort of venture. Call me tight though, but to me in its current state of development itā€™s more Ā£500-intriguing rather than Ā£1000-intriguing. Ā£1000 is a significant psychological barrier (especially if you have to explain it to your wife) and given the leap of faith required I feel itā€™s pitched a little high. Ā£500 a punt and I might buy two :grinning:

2 Likes

Gmt afaik. Itā€™s maidsafes time, not bnk. So itā€™s the next tier already.

Afaik they wanted to Lower it but bnk didnā€™t. Nick posted about it in this very thread, iirc.

2 Likes

Nice momentum building hereā€¦ great to see

The podcast was amazing, and Iā€™m gonna release my notes of it soon. I want to maybe do a quick video or audio to boost investment

1 Like

Iā€™m investing, it says 2ish bitcoins, can I do this in a few transactions if I have to, like ShapeShift? Or does it need to be all in one clean bitcoin transaction to register?

And itā€™s good that you can do your own refund, if that happens, so you donā€™t need to worry about sending from your private key like in crowdsales

I donā€™t see them accepting part investing, so I gather you would need the minimum before investing in MAIDSAFE

Yeah I meant piecing it together from lots of BTC wallets. I kinda worded it badly I guess

All set! Thatā€™s me! Just invested!!

Wasnā€™t going to go through with it until I heard @fergish 's new #34 interview with @nicklambert just now.

All the ways that MaidSafe can profit from SAFE are truly amazing, Iā€™m trying to write down all the profit methods I heard in the interview but it made MaidSafe as a company sound like such a great investment for anyone who believes in this technology at all

9 Likes

Remember to do your (photo) ID verification (see near top of topic for details & discussion)

Without that you cannot receive anything back, be it dividends or results of BTC mining or refunds if investment fails to meet minimum.

1 Like

thatā€™s another reason i missed having you around Rob, youā€™re one of the rare ones who stays up late also :smiley:

1 Like

Not for me, its only lunch time here

1 Like

ah thats right, in ozzie

1 Like

So I should be all set now right?

2 Likes

I was just notified of your investment coming in so I think you are all set Will. Welcome on board and thanks for the vote of confidence.

8 Likes

Thanks for the amazing interview.

The insights in that alone persuaded me to push the button today so great job there sir! Hope I presented your points correctly in my post just now

2 Likes

They take 5 working days from memory and you are verified.

1 Like

Still waiting on mine after I realised I had upload size errors the first time! Meh! :slight_smile:

Mine still says this, so I have been waiting. Can you fire on without confirmation, assuming you know the ID is legit?

I sent my Btc from Polo. Whoops. They confirmed receipt and my investment so all good there, but Iā€™m a little concerned if we donā€™t make it. Am I right in thinking they refund to your BTTF account and from there itā€™s your choice where to send it?

Hopefully a moot point, I still have some confidence. A lot can happen in 16 days especially once we break 500-600k.

4 Likes