MaidSafe Marketing Strategy H1 2018

This is one of the most important parts to identifying something called the fire hydrant method in marketing.

We can do meet ups, create videos, community engagement and so on but of all marketing efforts testing and analysing the results and then pushing most heavily on the methods that bring the most bang for buck (in this case I assume more forum members, maidsafe site visitors, downloads of test apps, buyers and holders of safecoin, hiring developers etc) are the most important IMHO but for this to work we need to share this information to the collective. In fact I am certain Maidsafe already has good data it could probably already share in this regard.

We should define this further though.

In going forward I am a bit confused with regarding the CEP. I thought we were already voting on the bidding video production team…?

I also still believe we need to put together a community action group (Marketing Community Action Group - #3 by goindeep) because not everyone can spend the time or money with the efforts required in The CEP but can instead just get on with things they are already good at even if it’s as little as likes, shares, retweets on social media the effect can be massive when we organise and time it properly. I’ve literally seen books be thrown into Amazon best seller lists with timing, organisation and collective actions by small groups of people. I’ve not had the time recently but I do plan on starting this group myself.

images (13)

3 Likes