MaidSafe Loan Opportunity - APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED!

I tend to agree with what you say but just wanted to point out that at current prices the runway is at least 2 years

2 Likes

what I am worried about is a feedback loop… MAID price gets low-> company is like shit guys our runway got cut in half -> investors lose confidence and price goes lower.

I think what they are banking on is just make it to Fleming and then these prices will be a thing of the past as the network grows and more and more people find it useful.

1 Like

This was asked in the predev update but might be more appropriate asked here since it is more likely to get answered and noticed by more people who are interested in the answer

4 Likes

I will ask @sharontannahill to add an update on this tomorrow. As far as I know there as only one person who susequently dropped out.

8 Likes

if possible I have friends who will take his place :dragon_face:

4 Likes

Only thing is, theres lots of people would like that one place…

2 Likes

this is true, but are these people in the forum reading, writing and communicating … In my opinion the people who are here every day should have the advantage ie. the local people :wink:

1 Like

kinda surprised only 1 dropped out. I was thinking people might try to game this a bit. Buy some MAID and if it stays stable or go down then participate in the loan and if it goes up (like it did) just sell it and be like aww sry can’t do the loan anymore. Or even just sign up to loan X MAID and if you can afford to buy it cause price goes down enough then great and if not oh well.

I guess there aren’t many gamers here.

7 Likes

ya this is a different kinda crowd then the average crypto traders where for sure a much higher percentage would try to game the system if it was legally possible.

2 Likes

Am 1st on line :nerd_face:

28 posts were split to the topic: [https://safenetforum.org/t/maid-relisted-on-chainrift-exchange-shutting-down)