Maidsafe Evangelist Profile - Niall Douglas of The Waterloo Institute for Complexity and Innovation

Just watched this in it’s entirety. IMHO The mistake the junk bond kings made was not kicking back enough to the bureaucrats in Washington and other governments. Today that mistake has been “corrected” to a large degree by companies and their lobbyists.

Let me throw out a naive question and vision and let me know just how naive I am. Would this have happened if the corporations would have been 100% or say 70% owned and managed by the employees who were working in them? Would they have been bought and crushed for the sake of profits? Is it possible that the good companies would have maybe downsized themselves to stay competitive with others?

As some of you know, builder owned cooperatives in the form of OVNs (Open Value Networks) running on the MaidSafe Network, earning safecoin as their bread and butter is a vision I have for the future. Entities that are builder owned and managed rather than those owned by both empathetic and profit focused shareholders and managed by corporate lapdog managers is my dream. This vision started when I heard about this man and saw what he did with his father’s small engineering firm. I think more and more people are seeing this vision as well.

So how naive am I?