MaidSafe Dev Update - September 21, 2017 - Alpha 2

Google Play supports Beta testing with access to only those who you permission. But I do agree, may be a bit early for this.

1 Like

This is great news, been waiting years for this!

2 Likes

Do you know how many users in total on the safe forum? Would be neat to know how many we are.

3 Likes

Going to About - Safe Network Forum will give you the site stats and anybody can view this page.

4 Likes

Go to, Settings → Security-> enable Unknown Sources.

This will allow you to install application on your Android device.

3 Likes

Almost 5000 now. Picking up between 10 and 30 new users a day.

12 Likes

That’s the thing: this menu is greyed on my mobile. Too bad, I will just wait for the release.
Thanks

That is one of the aspects of SAFE I am hanging out for!

cool pic @nicklambert @Krishna_Kumar !!
Edit: ahh I think I spot @dirvine too

15 Likes

Good eyes, I am doing my usual SAS “no photos” routine :smiley:

3 Likes

I get it, both camera and/or AK47 elicit similar response when pointed in my general direction :grin:

1 Like

Dunno what you’re talking about. I can’t see him anywheremdsf2

14 Likes

sweet now if only they could make some sort of maidsafe chat well there working on a safe wallet as far as i know at the moment

Hi. My download speed from GitHub Alpha2 release page is about 45kB/s. I ran a speed test and my network could do at least 10x faster. Has anybody else experienced slow downloads from GitHub?

2 Likes

Peering link issue? Try ping -c3 github.com I can’t suggest a solution it there is an intermediate.

1 Like

Just a few issues:

Anyone know what that is? When trying to access a site I just made, on Windows
Also, linux web hoster isn’t working, hangs at trying to get access (after its been authorized).

I’ll find my own workarounds, just sharing so they can be addressed.

Just got Alpha 2 up and running on my Mac. Feel free to email me @ betterthantrav

7 Likes

Who is trav and why are you so much better? :stuck_out_tongue:

My brother and isn’t obvious.

4 Likes

eager to test SAFE Browser v0.10.1 …:blush:

1 Like