MaidSafe Dev Update - September 14, 2017

@JPL My trust level is “basic user”, I think it’s “Trust Level 1”. If it’s not true, please explain me how to achieve that level and where’s the place I can get an invitation…

You can claim an invite code from this site http://invite.maidsafe.net/ . Just copy and paste it into the authenticator (browser) when asked.

Way is an authenticator? How do I get to it. I have copy it but dunno where to paste it. Please send me the link if any. Sorry I am a dummy on this. :wink:

Download and extract the SAFE Browser package which has the authenticator bundled with it (see the original post in this thread). The authenticator allows you to connect to the network. When you run the browser you’ll be asked to set up an account. During that process you will need to paste in the invite code.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that can be arranged! Thanks for the nudge.

11 Likes

Thank you very much for your assistant and guidance.

6 Likes

Such a complex product with simple user interaction. This is going to be huge.

12 Likes

sept 21, alpha 2 coming tomorrow!!!

8 Likes

One of the only times I’m annoyed at being down under, we get there early but just have to wait until the parents wake up to open the Christmas presents :santa:
Could be worse eh em @David_MacGregor :wink:

1 Like

Hi,

We got the alpha2 coming tomorrow. :slight_smile: cheers!

check it out here
https://maidsafe.net/alpha.html

2 Likes

Whoop whoop whoop can’t wait

3 Likes

Same! I usually just go to bed on a Thursday excited to wake up to news on Friday morning over my coffee. :tada::tada:

2 Likes

@Krishna_Kumar its failing starting about five mins ago - been fine since last fix.

2 Likes

Can you please try now, @happybeing?

2 Likes

Yes, working now - thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’re picking up around 25 tot 35 new members on some days. Warm welcome to all of you :+1:

27 Likes

@Jabba

I’m moving back to Shenzhen in January. Stay tuned!

Any specific details of what you’d like to see?

1 Like

I don’t think I’m technical enough to talk specs, but I’d certainly pre-order and/or invest in a bespoke SAFE hardware solution of some kind.

4 Likes