erm.. I guessed 65 PublicIDs on the back of obvious options for those and then guessed Services for those, finding 19 with websites.. that usually just on the back of those being at www. or something obvious like blog.
The Public ID can exist without website or content.. it can also have a Service name that I didn't guess correctly.. which is a lot more likely than PublicID.
If I find em, I keep them on a list.. though I wonder you have previously had multiple instances of whiteoutmashups 2 3 4 at one time and I might have purged those never to be guessed again.. unless there's a reason like you suggesting them somewhere here, or a page I do know linking out to it.
I take all the credit but of course it's the CPU doing the work; I just push the buttons
It'll be the diy site but as above I think there's a bug that must be same for all blogs using that and I hope already obvious enough it's being dealt with.