MaidSafe Dev Update - November 23, 2017

Hahahahaha. Can’t stop laughing

1 Like

Hi @nicklambert can you share your thoughts on the meeting you had today with Google? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Poor cow. But who actually got the “raw” end of the deal? Jokes aside factory farms and McDonald’s suck :unamused:

microsoft is testing iota coin hope we should launch fast and before company moving to someone coin we should attract… and give good services its my mind

1 Like

It was good. They were very interested and I presented a high level view of the network, discussing it’s autonomous nature, blockchain-less, self encrypting data, close group consensus and safecoin. There were a few local attendees and other European office joined in. They estimate around 1000 Googlers will watch the meeting, but hard to be sure about that. I’m not sure if this represents Google becoming more interested in the crypto space? I personally haven’t heard too much about them in relation to blockchain-type stuff, but given the interest, use cases and potential revenue involved it would be naive to think they haven’t invested some resources in the space. So we will see what happens.

30 Likes

Another thing: is there as much cow as advertised in the burger?

4 Likes

When they say (in Australia) that its 100% Australian beef, all they are saying is that the low grade beef that is in the burger is Australian. They are not saying the burger is all beef. Its likely to be the minimum amount and still be able to call it a beef burger.

Maybe we should genetically make a cow like in “hitchhikers guide to the galaxy”

3 Likes

I’ve only seen the movie. I know that “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” is the book that says I live in a country best not to be named.

Its also in the original series done by the BBC.

The series by the BBC is really good and suggest you watch that if you liked the storyline in the movie.

1 Like

Something a bit like this…

3 Likes

I believe the answer to that question was 42

3 Likes

I like how the problem of Bureaucrats, hair dressers etc was solved by Adams in the show. The planet faked a future destruction event and sent those in one ship and the rest supposedly went in one or two others. Well only one ship actually launched and guess which one.

Hi, can you please inform if this presentation is available for watch?

2 Likes

It’s not I’m afraid, only available to Googlers.

1 Like

Thanks for your message.
Cheers