MaidSafe Dev Update - May 17, 2018

This :joy::joy::joy:

Seriously though, I want one!

10 Likes

I haven’t posted here in a while, but this update is just exciting!

Great work team, can’t wait for next week.

16 Likes

Exciting news. Looking forward to next week update. Also nice to see some great marketing work been done.

10 Likes

David walking the doggy down the beach again aka Datachains moment :smile:

10 Likes

You guys are such a tease :slight_smile: Can’t wait for next week. Great work Maidsafe team!

8 Likes

We’ve been told the “big” update is not Alpha 3… so what I want to know is whether it will be bigger than that! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Yes I was wondering the same thing. And almost cheekily suggested something that included the numeral four. But that would have come and bit me in the butt too many times :grimacing:

16 Likes

I am not a coder, so what is “FFI”?

4 Likes
9 Likes

Targeted SAFE Academy roll out by end of June, headed to the Decentralized Web Summit in July, astronomical achievements on the routing side with a huge announcement coming next week, it’s all systems go for the Maidsafe team and I love it!!! :heart_eyes: How am I going to keep myself busy till next Thursday? Keep spreading the SAFEnetwork good news, I guess. :smile:

25 Likes

Neither am I. I also don’t really understand about 95% of what is going on in here. Still I read these updates as if I’m understanding all of it. Quite silly. I think I could give a 15 minutes lecture about SAFE and sound professional:

“Then the topic of distributed consensus. Well, how does the network know that the consensus has been achieved without blockchain or any other syncing mechaninsm and being truly asynchronous? Directed acyclic graphs give part of the answer…”

Would not be able to answer a single question though. :joy:

But yeah, really great to hear the routing coming together! Been thinking it a lot, you know :wink:

Edit: let alone all the libraries, crusts, rusts, dusts, frontends, backends, the stuff in the middle, etc.

26 Likes

I’m excited about all see all the progress y’all are making. For anybody that has time, you should think about running over to the reddit page for a bit and like/comment over there. I don’t think it would hurt to get more traffic over there.

7 Likes

Let me guess - Alpha 3 & 4??? :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

6 Likes

Hi David, u read my mind…bigger is better :relaxed:

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the routing :gift:, great job Maidsafe devs.

Celebrating year 4 on this forum, time flies when your having fun.

:stuck_out_tongue: <== my sign of having fun :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Amazing work @scottefc86 :smile: Looks great in the office, thanks for sending it through - will ping you a DM!

15 Likes

I think the big routing news is that we are routing to a new exchange! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Okay, so I meditated and stared at tea leaves for three hours until my eye’s bled and had a vision … They’ve found a way to map an AI representation of David Irvine’s brainwaves and have used an ontological warping algorithm to overlay it onto the routing network protocols … now David’s brain can run the network and adapt it to any future need or threat.

Now … off to buy some visine.

16 Likes

How did you find out? Are you a spy, or something?! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

remote viewing :wink:

3 Likes