MaidSafe Dev Update - May 17, 2018

Hi David, u read my mind…bigger is better :relaxed:

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the routing :gift:, great job Maidsafe devs.

Celebrating year 4 on this forum, time flies when your having fun.

:stuck_out_tongue: <== my sign of having fun :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Amazing work @scottefc86 :smile: Looks great in the office, thanks for sending it through - will ping you a DM!

15 Likes

I think the big routing news is that we are routing to a new exchange! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Okay, so I meditated and stared at tea leaves for three hours until my eye’s bled and had a vision … They’ve found a way to map an AI representation of David Irvine’s brainwaves and have used an ontological warping algorithm to overlay it onto the routing network protocols … now David’s brain can run the network and adapt it to any future need or threat.

Now … off to buy some visine.

16 Likes

How did you find out? Are you a spy, or something?! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

remote viewing :wink:

3 Likes

Just as Sanjaya narrated the action in the war of the Pandavas and Kauravas…

Brilliant update SAFE team, keep the momentum going. You are improving this world day by day! :smile:

3 Likes

Maybe they sorted out being able to port forward for all devices.
Because that’s a really big problem!:thinking:

My tea leaves say:
Eventual consistency - nailed.
Swathes of code to be eliminated.
Beta now much nearer than before.
Detailed road map follows soon.
:crystal_ball:

16 Likes

Port forwarding, that’s Crust. We’ll see, but I’m guessing it has more to do with a paper concerning TRIVIAL (see previous week’s Dev Update), the realisation that extra improvements are possible or an even better alternative solution.

8 Likes

All I can say is wow wow wow. The whole dev team need a huge congrats. Can’t wait for next week

10 Likes

ANTS!! Microchips on ANTS!! :wink:

4 Likes

And my tea leaves only ever say I need to wash this damned cup and get on with washing the dishes.

9 Likes

I like @Josh s tea leaves better :innocent::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Nice one man! I guess the one you made first (with the tiny mistake) will sell at auction for a cool 1.000.000 SAFE 30 years from now :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ahhhh, c’mon @riddim … microchips on Ant’s! It’s a done deal :wink: Seriously though @Josh’s idea is, I admit, a wee bit more solid than mine - lol.

2 Likes

That’s funny Neo! :laughing:

1 Like

Great to read about the in-house design team! Really looking forward to the results. Very often UX is the key for a service to become widely adopted. I always find it a bummer to see a huge amount of great open source technologies developed by people who believe in something but then it just isn’t adapted in the same way as a less superior technology/software/system from the big guys (Apple, Google, Nest, Facebook, etc). Ofcourse marketing plays a role in this, but the user experience should not be forgotten as well.

6 Likes