MaidSafe Dev Update - December 21, 2017

Have a great Christmas, David Nick and all the hard working devs and office staff. I/we apreciate what you are doing. Time for a few drinks and plum pudding. See you next year

10 Likes

Have a great christmas everybody. And well done to the amazing accomplishment of the development team - you guys rock. Time for a well earned break and plenty of pop.

10 Likes

Great 2017, and some amazing progress. Let’s go 2018, will be a great year! MaidSafe gives me hope for the future.

10 Likes

Yes working now - must have been my internet connection or something.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the work and the wonderful update. One can see it all coming together now :smiley:

I am a bit confused by the CEP though, once it’s open to the community, does one have to have the time to put an idea into action or can one also just contribute an idea?
I can’t see myself having time for any project in the next year, however, I do have an idea or two to propose.

2 Likes

One of the many things I love about Maidsafe is how well they interact and involve the community. It’s amazing to see how some members have become part of the Maidsafe team. I think there are many reasons for this, but please keep doing what you are doing because if this can continue as we get closer to launch and beyond, the whole network will very quickly become a system many want to use and become part of. I hope I can become more involved next year, especially when I take a break from my career to hopefully focus on these kind of things.

Excellent work Maidsafe and Merry Xmas to all the team and the community. Have a well deserved break and can’t wait to see what 2018 brings to this project.

18 Likes

I appreciate your desire to hire the best people, and the constant updates on everything.

Happy Holidays to all of you!

7 Likes

Thanks for all the hard work you’ve been putting into this amazing project. Time for some well deserved holidays with friends and loved ones :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Great work everyone! I came here knowing nothing but read the forum every day religiosily and am slowly understanding the Safe network and get more excited with every post I read. Have a great holiday and I am looking forward to 2018. Much love. I hope there is some champagne flowing in the maidsafe office :tada::tada::tada:

18 Likes

@maidsafe Thank for your hard work

6 Likes

Looking forward to hearing the good news as it comes. Happy Holidays guys!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas all / Happy Holidays or simply just have an awesome day celebrating what it is you do or do not celebrate :wink:

16 Likes

Yes, Happy Times and a Happy Year ahead to everyone here, from @happybeing! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Happy holidays / quiet time all. A time for uncluttered thinking and of course seeing the family for a spell. Have a good one.

20 Likes

This guy needs some MaidSafe.

He’s saying all the same things:

This guy literally has billions of dollars, and seems to care deeply about these things. I think he also has access to hundreds of employees.

Might just take one strategic partnership like this to multiply MaidSafe efforts a hundredfold but I’m sure it’s more complicated than it sounds, to do so.

But yes, Merry Christmas everyone :slight_smile:

Magical that we reached $1 today :santa: :christmas_tree: :gift:

2 Likes

Hmmmm - McAfee is a little bit of a shady guy too from what I’ve heard … Not all positive about him… ;)… But all of course that just random people’s opinions - you never know before you talk to someone in person :wink:

3 Likes

I’d talk to Kim Dotcom and @eijah about Mr McAffe:

7 Likes

“I own more Safex than Bitcoin” - John McAfee

12333Capture

Best of British with that!

3 Likes

Privacy coins? Safex is an exchange token, right? Surely he isn’t mistaking it for maidsafecoin? :thinking:

2 Likes

Birds of a feather…

6 Likes