MaidSafe Dev Update - August 31, 2017 - Test 19

OP means original post, which is the first post in the topic.

It contains the link to get the invite.

4 Likes

High chance :smiley: .,…,…,.

Yes, I made this video for TEST 17, and most of it applies to the current TEST 19 also:

9 Likes

Oh… let me know if you are!!

1 Like

Thanks man, I appreciate the video link.,

I think this should work, can anyone test it for me?

safe://priceless.fex/

1 Like

OK.

3 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated.

2 Likes

This is actually a really good video. Anyone who is having trouble should follow this first.

4 Likes

Hi, anyone who is a techo care to comment. There doesn’t appear to be much noise around Test 19. Does that mean Alpha 2 is looking good

4 Likes

So do I need to create 30 new topics in the forum before I’m able to use/search for bugs in test19? :cry:

2 Likes

No, just a bit off scrolling around and you should be good quite fast.

2 Likes

I’m having a couple of errors when I load the SAFE Browser. I’m going to put here the screenshots (I’ve opened already a ticket in github for this, but just in case someone knows how to fix it…)

1 Like

I just replied to you on github, please give it a try: SAFE Browser doesn't loads correctly (javascript error) · Issue #152 · maidsafe/sn_browser · GitHub

4 Likes

Damn, these developers answer really fast! :smiley: Ok, let’s continue conversation in github

6 Likes

Nice touch added when opening a safe link in a clearnet browser. It now opens a pop up asking if you want to open safe browser.

9 Likes

Hi there, I looked at your profile and you have the “Basic” badge, which equates to “Trust Level 1”.

Also, “OP” is either Original Post or Orignal Poster"

2 Likes

good wok.

still get no trust level 1

Do some reading of the forum, read though different topics and you will get there quick enough.

1 Like

Agree! System running great !

I haven’t been able to tinker yet but what does the template website look like in the new web hosting manager? Anyone have a screen shot?