MaidSafe Dev Update - August 31, 2017 - Test 19

OK.

Thanks, much appreciated.

This is actually a really good video. Anyone who is having trouble should follow this first.

Hi, anyone who is a techo care to comment. There doesn’t appear to be much noise around Test 19. Does that mean Alpha 2 is looking good

So do I need to create 30 new topics in the forum before I’m able to use/search for bugs in test19? :’(

No, just a bit off scrolling around and you should be good quite fast.

I’m having a couple of errors when I load the SAFE Browser. I’m going to put here the screenshots (I’ve opened already a ticket in github for this, but just in case someone knows how to fix it…)

I just replied to you on github, please give it a try: https://github.com/maidsafe/safe_browser/issues/152

Damn, these developers answer really fast! :smiley: Ok, let’s continue conversation in github

Nice touch added when opening a safe link in a clearnet browser. It now opens a pop up asking if you want to open safe browser.

Hi there, I looked at your profile and you have the “Basic” badge, which equates to “Trust Level 1”.

Also, “OP” is either Original Post or Orignal Poster"

good wok.

still get no trust level 1

Do some reading of the forum, read though different topics and you will get there quick enough.

Agree! System running great !

I haven’t been able to tinker yet but what does the template website look like in the new web hosting manager? Anyone have a screen shot?

Hi Nigel, you just upload whatever you want to, it starts out empty.

I used my 1000 PUTS, how can I get a new invitation token?

Back on - thank you @neo
Now who can I send test mail to?
THe email app would not authenticate initially but restarting the app helped.
Shanme we are using Microfoft fies :slight_smile:

You should make it easier to join the test network.

It used to be, but the tests were getting spammed because of no safecoin yet and just because people easily can, they do. Its either by mistake or to cause damage. So this account request system limits accounts etc. a little, or at least enough to test publically. It’s just a shame, but we do want to keep community involvement in development and not go closed and this is the price we all have to pay.

At least it’s not too onerous, but it did cost some release time to implement this system and we could really have done without it. PITA all round :wink: