MaidSafe Dev Update :safe: 8th December 2015

That is very much what we are working toward. We are certainly not promising a bug free test network, however, what we are saying is that until we have said test network up and running with the Crust, Routing, Vaults and Clients integrated and users joining the network remotely it would be meaningless for us to make predictions about when specific features will become available. To this point we have attempted to make some predictions about when certain deliverables will be achieved and despite our best efforts not met these estimates. These provide disappointment to supporters and fuel for the non-believers and my argument is what purpose do these predictions serve?

I don’t believe that Rust 5 deliverables are too far away and what we’re working toward right now is a highly detailed roadmap that will give some insight to what is required to reach each new feature and a potential order for the feature roll out. As we work through this roadmap I expect it will become possible to derive a timescale range.

6 Likes