MaidSafe Dev Update :safe: 27 October 2015

Hey, that’s my line! :smile:

Good to know there are other Odroid folk out there. I was hardening my Odroid security at the weekend and, impatient as ever, also got Rust and Cargo (nightly) running on one!!! It was not actually very hard - there’s a post in the Odroid forum about it, but I plan to make a step by step guide if there are others who would use it - also on how to make your Odroid more secure from hacking. No point farming lots of Safecoin and then getting robbed!

Farming Guides?

I’m wondering if it is worth creating a farming resource based around different equipment.

For example, I’d be happy to create and maintain a how to guide for Odroid (how to set up security, install a vault and get farming Safecoin, how to automate monitoring etc.).

Would others be willing to commit to doing this for dedicated hardware such as Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone etc. and for generic but common platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux)?

If you’d be interested, join the discussion of farming guides and mention any platforms you might be willing to create support for.

13 Likes