MaidSafe Dev Update - 21st June 2016

Who does the ant drawings? Are they (or copies) available for purchase? I really dig 'em.

1 Like

All the images are mine

originals and copies are available to purchase :slight_smile:

Thankyou :blush:

safe inspires art

4 Likes

@Ross, hope your time off is all good.

@team: I’ve been having issues logging in to the launcher for the last 3-4 days but have only just found time to look more closely. I get the following error in terminal:

ERROR 08:04:54.710784640 [safe_core::ffi mod.rs:262]

FfiError::NfsError → NfsError::CoreError → No such dataCoreError::GetFailure::{ reason: NoSuchData, request: Structured(814508…, 15101)}

Vaults seem to be running fine. The launcher says it’s connected to the network. Best I can tell nothing changed on my side from the last time I connected to the first time I couldn’t. I know without doubt my login details are correct. If I try to sign up again with the same details I get the following:

ERROR 08:24:33.812580515 [safe_core::ffi mod.rs:156]

Data existsCoreError::MutationFailure::{ reason: DataExists, data_id: Structured(e843a5…, 0)}

Also when logging in to the forum I always have to log in twice, the first time I always see (‘BAD CSRF’) in <.h1> tag on an otherwise blank webpage, second time logs in without a hitch.

2 Likes

Thanks @oceanic_panda

With regards to your issue - would you be able to raise this as an issue in GitHub?. That way, the Client guys will definitely see it and it won’t be missed :slight_smile: - please be as detailed as you can be in the issue itself and please include details like OS, Software Versions, steps to reproduce, etc.

Thank you.

1 Like

Is persistent data still the next goal?

1 Like

Very likely, then security I think. Tests are defining much of the current short term roadmap, so not 100% yet. It does look that way.

10 Likes

Cool, what’s the best way to see what original / copies are available? I checked network99.io but couldn’t find anything. Thanks! (PS - sorry for off-topic!)

Okay since this is probably a better thread for this. Is the network still up? I’m having issues logging in/registering. I only ask here because I’m not sure if this is a bug to be filed or a consequence of dev work on the network.

We are likely bringing the network down now. Was getting discussed earlier and the test has done it’s stuff. There are many fewer nodes so time to take this one off line and test the restricted # of vaults test. Most likely we will make a post and take it down tomorrow AFAIK.

5 Likes

Okay just wanted to check on this. I’ll start work building a new site or two offline for when the network comes back online. When do you think the next network will be up?

1 Like