Maidsafe Delisted

A bit dramatic. Maid will not die just because you can’t exchange it for a bit.

3 Likes

There is always Omni-dex.

1 Like

… and charge something like $100k to get listed.

If people are serious about Binance they should start a fundraiser with the aim of reaching $100k or whatever is required to get Maid listed.

I don’t think MaidSafe fancy paying that, so unless someone does it’s not likely to happen.

7 Likes

Crypto currency is such an amazing idea, but it really needs to run on a system like SAFE. SAFE is the beginning of the network these new apps like crypto currency need to run on. No more hybrid. We need something new from the ground up. I see us now working backward from the app type i.e., crypto currency through a new from the ground up serverless OS down to the hardware which will be cleaner and possibly GP quantum but verifiable and secure and maybe locally printable. As for a browser- well that is just an interface and it needs to reflect this entire new stack from its top to its bottom- needs to reflect that in its newness.

1 Like

No MAID trading may be reduced to person to person or cryptopia or omni-DEX

But not DEAD.

And there is issues with them looming too.

Price will crash like never before, never to recover.

Sweet dreams. When trading is hard, liquidity dries up. Better go exchange baseball cards.

Delisted coins are proven liability, so never relisted: Good as dead.

If MAID disappears from all exchanges, there is a long wait until real Safecoin.

1 Like

Hello,

Is the DEV team has speak about livecoin delisted ?

1 Like