MaidSafe Corporate e-Office Proposal

I like and appreciate the notion, but perhaps would suggest an even more radical step. Not to have a centralised control at all but instead have agreed goals, such as no false advertising, no false timelines etc. just morally decent approaches only. Then use the community, i.e. this forum to enhance that by backing or otherwise a plethora of different campaigns.

By that I mean, have some videos. publications etc. all contain a link to the topic on this forum that discusses either the finished product or the creation / evolution of a campaign / document / video etc.

Then we include as many as possible and if maidsafe did not like/agree to some statement they can say so clearly with nobody feeling aggrieved. Good thing there maidsafe will have equal voice as any community member, whether they are given more weight by some or not, that is another matter.

The only line to consider then is the maidsafe verses SAFEnetwork line maybe. We should probably lever of the maidsafe brand but get off it, except maidsafe and partners of course, but even partners might get off the brand as well as it is stronger as a community as opposed to teams with shared interest which many times will be profit. Partner companies should be clear in the adverts etc. that they are parters, or maybe we define what kind of parter, shareholdings/coins held etc. I am not sure.

Anyway some personal thoughts for the pile if it helps. maybe @dugcampbell @SarahPentland and @nicklambert
will crucify me for missing something important, but my gut tells me there is an opportunity for community spirit and enthusiasm here and we should not miss the chance of available skills in doing this right.

19 Likes