MaidSafe and project SAFE moving forward

To add funding, wouldn’t it make more sense to feed the funding in slowly, as it is being used, rather than bite off a big chunk all at once? There would be a maximum of course, but taking the whole thing right away is a mistake if the amount needed was overestimated.

Also, instead of selling MAID on the open market, why not auction them out to community members first? It would decrease transaction costs because the exchanges would take some of the proceeds.

Another idea is to print up some new T-Shirts. There are a lot of new members on the forum that may not know about them.

4 Likes

Also isn’t it possible for an insider who know the exact timing and amount of these sales to “front run” the trade by selling just before the foundation sale and picking it up at a cheaper price?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

What evidence or reasoning do you have to support that claim?

2 Likes

Curious continu , why would you think so.

1 Like

How do you know all of this?

yeah … “know” - i say 100% bullshit talk

4 Likes

Someone’s trying to create some negative talk to bring the price down??

8 Likes

or maybe he just found the missing question (for the answer 42) and therefore knows a lot more than us Oo

ps: don’t tell anyone but connecting from behind a router does already work like a charm oO … why would you even TRY to say it won’t work when it IS working and everybody can see it? Oo

6 Likes

There is damn FUDster pandemic on this forum lately. Its becoming somewhat irritating having to sift through all their crap.

10 Likes

Nothing. Typical “trader” go short try to expand FUD.

This forum is no longer the same …

3 Likes

The good guys are still here, i just wish it were possible to mute certain characters.

5 Likes

People can post both negative and positive predictions in this thread but we don’t accept FUD posts. Please explain and proof your reasoning or it will be deleted.

13 Likes

I like how clean, positive, and overall constructive this forum is. Glad to see it being kept that way!

8 Likes

For some people it is about a safe and secure Internet, and for others it is about a get rich quick scheme. However, with all the good news, it is hard to make the fud work.

Yes the plan is to do this as and when required, it doesn’t do anyone any good, or make any sense for these coins to appear on the market all one time. There maybe occasions that the market provides opportunities for more to be sold, such as upward fluctuations in price or liquidity, but this will be done in a considered way.

As a point of interest, one of the developers is taking a decent chunk of their salary in MAID this month, so we will have lots of opportunities and ways to make this work for the community and the network. We have also started working on a process to get the community more involved to speed up development (apps and core) and we will share this with you all soon.

13 Likes

@HelpMe

Here’s the reality. To have Maidsafe Work properly you would need a custom
router with modified firmware

Another comedian! :joy: This lot are so unaware of the project and the quality of this community that their antics are amusing. I said they’d be back, but “stronger”, but I was wrong in the latter point.

15 Likes

What you are describing is possible and is commonly used to do pump and dumps and the like.

Unfortunately it gets done lots in the crytpo universe…front running, collusion, insider trading and such are not regulated in crypto, so be wary.

Maidsafe however is more than transparent in their holdings, their trading and everything else to specifically avoid any conflicts of interest or allegations of activity that may fall in a grey area.

28 posts were merged into an existing topic: Safe exchange - safex

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Safe exchange - safex