MaidSafe and project SAFE moving forward

Okay, maybe it is my obsession for the details and maybe it is me wanting to again blindly believe in the project, but I think you could be a little more specific.

Current Market Supply: 452,552,412 MAID MaidSafeCoin price today, MAID to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Crowdsale Supply: “10% of the 2^32 of coins” = 429,000,000 MAID ----- 1:1 conversion to SafeCoins Extra MAID generated from the crowdsale

452,552,412 - 429,000,000 = 23,552,412 over produced.

Directly or Indirectly you currently controlled 24,973,729 MAID and sent 973729 MAID to poloniex http://omnichest.info/lookuptx.aspx?txid=f54bf17afb4023f8b5bbbfa0c4a3a73c0df8c01ab3e0cfc44724503e11f05a57 . Now the total amount is 24M even.

Now for the transparency part.
What is your current total MAID, BTC, Other Cryptocurrency/token/etc, Fiat you (MaidSafe and all employees, family, contractors, Foundation) control? Specifically the 973,729 that was sent to Poloniex on 4/28/2016. Is it sitting there in BTC waiting to buy up a cheep MAID?

What USD amount do you estimate you will need to produce a working network that has functional SafeCoin? This of course will include the human work hours needed to finish the code. I think if the community knew what the price tag was to get SafeCoin sooner rather than later, then they would happily pay it.

How can we be assured this sudden change in the stability of the project is not a ploy to buy up as much cheap MAID as possible right before you launch to the world SafeCoin and everyone forgets this stress being put on the community?

I don’t think you need to answer any of those questions until the original agreement is breached, which by my calculations is 447,588 more MAID you can draw on. The only thing that has nagged me from the completion of the crowd-sale is ‘how can a group that is building a network that champions freedom of information and taking out the need for human intervention and trust’ not being equally transparent about how they are spending/making value that was provided by the community?

3 Likes