MaidSafe and project SAFE moving forward

Having said that: I don´t consider the sell-off of the extra generated coins a proper solution to Maidsafe`s funding issues. I am generally on team burnthecoins. I think there are better solutions to give Maidsafe the ressources to aggressively hire developers and promote the network.

In general I think it is crucial for Maidsafe to be 100% transparent on their funding plans. How much money is needed for what timescale? How many developers are supposed to be hired? What events are planned and what will they cost? I have strong doubts whether selling the extra generated MSC will generate the needed value, in particular with potentially dwindling exchange rates.

I think the community is strong enough to contribute to the development of the network. We all know that the worth of Maidsafecoins is not necessarily but effectively connected to Maidsafe and how they are capable to perform. With a solid business plan, I would be willing to contribute on a monthly basis Patreon-style.

What if Maidsafe crowdsells money for a Patreon-like platform? Maybe there is also potential to collaborate with @chadrickm idea of a Crowd Found Hub. Indeed many options and potentials. Looking forward to move forward.

2 Likes