MaidSafe and project SAFE moving forward

I think we need to set straight two things:

1. The coins in question are property of the Maidsafe Foundation. Their existance was never hidden from the public. I understand that some people act upset, but as a matter of fact everyone buying Maidsafecoins after the crowdsale could have known that there have been issues during the crowdsale, leading to the generation of additional coins that were not supposed to exist. Everyone, including the Mastercoing press has been transparent on this fact. There has never been a decision to burn thdese coins, even though some people proposed that - whoever wasn´t satisfied with this condition could have sold, at least after this thread from October last year Extra MAID generated from the crowdsale.

2. Those who bought during the crowd sale had a good reason to be angry about how things were handled. However there was PLENTY of time to sell while the use of additionally generated coin wasn´t ruled out. Apparently those who complain didn´t. Likewise there was plenty of time to complain on the correspondent threads. I don´t see those who complain on these threads.

9 Likes