MAID Relisted on ChainRift (Exchange Shutting Down)

Can’t withdraw from my desktop either.

I want my money.

The above article says we have until the 28th Feb to remove coins. Can someone at chainrift please enable the withdrawal of maidsafe. Want to be a software company, good luck to you, but I want my cash.

2 Likes

I feel your pain … Just an hour ago I sent them Bitcoin so that I could make a guide on how to buy MAID whit them … :frowning:

2 Likes

fwiw I was able to trigger a withdraw just now but with a note that it might take 24hrs.
That was from the market page sell element had withdraw link and simple option to select max amount to send address with the usual followup email confirmation and 2fauthentication. So, expect to check and see that actioned tomorrow.

:expressionless:

2 Likes

I just tried that.

I’m going to hold my breath for a few days and hope its sorted.

Then we’ll re-evaluate and see what we can do.

Can someone from support comment here? They can’t do this to us.
Attracting our business and coins, and then holding them. Feels criminal.

5 Likes

Hi @ferdousbhai .

Could you provide an update to calm our nerves.

Thanks.

3 Likes

The one poster on bitcointalk is fast to catch on… and seems invested in one though only.

It’s time to put Maidsafe on Bitfinex

I don’t know Bitfinex and I’ve already made the point there that it’s in part a matter of having coin on the market… and a lot of people rightly just want to hold.

Still, if it’s possible to list and see what buyers and sellers appear, perhaps that’s worthwhile… but if the exchanges are not spontaneously doing listing, perhaps does require the staff rather than supporters to trigger those? :thinking:

#offtopic

4 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wrapped MAID (ERC20 token)

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wrapped MAID (ERC20 token)

What?! 2 weeks?! Seriously? In what world is that a reasonable amount of time before the alternative is true (coins are not withdrawable and therefore confiscated, presumably)?

I understand businesses need to pivot, but it has been a big time sink to those who courageously stepped up to make it happen. What really disappoints me though is the ridiculously short deadline. My respect and trust for those who run the exchange has evaporated, sadly.

11 Likes

I would advice to everyone to make an evidence of your trading history, deposit, withdrawal, support tickets … and check the withdrawal option regularly.

It really smell bad to me.

I hope that we can get their real names.

4 Likes

2 Likes

They’re making Polo look good, and that’s just wrong…

4 Likes

Lets see what happens tomorrow.

1 Like

Just seen this thread so dunno if its already answered

From my PC the withdrawal function looks OK, they still want a flat 10MAID withdrawal fee though…

2 Likes

looks as if withdrawals are OK…

3 Likes

Just withdrew my maid, what a shower of shit company!

3 Likes

Not me. :frowning:
I’m nervous.

1 Like

I’m well under the limit on my account, and have been able to withdraw without uploading ID before…

But now I cannot withdraw.

Wha? Why now?

4 Likes

I just received an email that Chainrift is closing down its exchange operations… FYI.

3 Likes

I just got it too

2 Likes