MAID Listing on Bitker Exchange

do you know if bitker.com is the same as bitker01.com ?, its confusing…

3 Likes

Yes we’ll query the chart not working as well, thanks for the heads up! (fyi @dugcampbell)

5 Likes

I’ve just confirmed this with them: bitker01.com is their website that is for domestic traders

As for the charts, they’re looking into this and will get back to us by tomorrow on this.

5 Likes

Seems like it… though MAID/ETH and MAID/USDT appear to still be open.

1 Like

Think I’ll wait til they’ve got it sorted. Not the most auspicious of starts, I have to say.

3 Likes

https://www.bitker01.com/#/bbTrades/maid_usdt

First! (to buy MAID for USDT & ETH on Bitker).

Hopefully MAID / BTC will open again soon.

1 Like

I’ve chased them on this now - will let you know how they respond. I wonder if this is directly related to my reporting the chart not working (i.e. they want to ensure that all traders have the full information available), suspect it may be.

7 Likes

I understand it should be working now but can’t check directly as I’m travelling. I’ll take a look when I can but please let me know if there’s still an issue and I’ll continue to chase it up.

8 Likes

Btw thanks for your updates on this process @dugcampbell!

7 Likes

Is there anything to do to make this exchange appears in Coinmarketcap MAID’s page?

2 Likes

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform

Last I checked there was a minimum requirement of $1000/24h per pair listed.

ya TBH it seems a bit sketchy to me. I would not put thousands of dollars on this exchange right now. I might go down this dark alley with maybe 100 bucks and if I get mugged just give it up and not be mad. Any exchange that can’t get a chart working right away worries me. I assure you the hackers trying to break in could make the chart work in 30 mins max lol. Actually this brings up a question I ask of all exchanges I trust with anything. What is your cold storage/retrieval procedure?

1 Like

I agree seems a bit sketchy, also that like $20 dollar MAID volume is impressive :laughing: . But hey at least we do have another exchange to use if we wanted, I will stick to polo. Any exchange that does not follow KYC as well and gets too much notice is liable to be shut down by larger forces :earth_americas: .

3 Likes

I’ve been unable to withdraw from my account without verification (I’m based in UK).

My verification has been submitted, so we’ll see how long it takes.

Not very impressed with the exchange overall. Certainly not near as slick as Poloniex or Bittrex, and I’m pretty sure the volumes are completely fake.

BTC / ETH market, which I’d expect to be quite popular, has an insane spread & little real volume.

I hope the MAID market develops & using Bitker becomes a viable option, despite the very slow start.

4 Likes

So maybe it depends on in which country you are? Hope the maid market on cryptopia gets opened again. I wanna buy some maid but dont wanna submit my personal data …

2 Likes

the safenet website link is still wrong on the bitker exchange… they cannot be treatened as a serious exchange if they take so long to edit a simple mistake.

3 Likes

cryptopia looks like they are reopening… just verrrrry slowly:P My guess is in like a couple months MAID market will be open there again. The volume was already on the edge of being silly though. Hope we didn’t lose a whole bunch more from the recent events with topia. Then again when its silly like that you can camp out and sometimes get a supper good buy/sell the rest of the market on polo would lol at

2 Likes

Funny that they created an medium account just to try deny all those claims (never posted anything later on their medium account)… Seems like a scam to me…

Not saying this is ok, but quite a lot has be written about this being a common theme across all large centralised exchanges, so this is an industry wide issue, not just a Bitker one. What we are trying to do as a company is to provide several options to enable the community to use the services that work for them.

8 Likes

Bitker is listed on coinmarketcap, so I assume that at least the following criteria are followed:

I hope they eventually will have a chance to correct the omnescoin.io link here, as mentioned in earlier posts.

4 Likes