MAID Coin Outreach #1 -- Liqui.io Exchange

Join our open community team for pushes for new exchange listings!

Please join our MAID-saving (the currency) team! Say “I Volunteer!” below to have your name listed as an official community listing-support agent and I’ll add you to the list here!

Current “MAID-Savers:”

For every new exchange we get MAID listed on, I split $1,000 crypto between all the active "MAID-Savers that helped make it happen!

The email (above) has been sent from my whiteoutmashups@yahoo.com address to support@liqui.freshdesk.com and hi@liqui.io (no response yet, 2 days passed)

Twitter status (above) has also been officially tweeted from my @WhiteOutMashups account

“MAID-SAVERS” LIKE, RETWEET, TWEET & SHOW AS MUCH TWITTER SUPPORT AS POSSIBLE @Liqui_Exchange, AND ALSO SEND EMAILS ASKING FOR MAIDSAFE TO BE LISTED, TO LIQUI.IO EMAILS support@liqui.freshdesk.com and hi@liqui.io !!

please like my tweet, retweet, and send your own tweets asking for MAID on @Liqui_Exchange and finally also send emails to hi@liqui.io so MaidSafe can grow this year!!

Let’s save our coin together! Just takes 3min to expand MAID market permanently!

Tell us what you did below!

2 Likes

Done so. Come on guys, let’s get this moving.

2 Likes

Can I list you as a “MAID-Saver” Wong?

Haha. Sure Will. Happy to help

2 Likes

For every new exchange we get MAID listed on, I split $1,000 crypto between all the active "MAID-Savers that helped make it happen!

I have now tweeted them and will send them an email later today

1 Like

Great! For anyone to become a paid “MAID-Saver” please like & retweet it, and CC me (WhiteOutMashups@yahoo.com) on the email you send. Then I can add you to the list of paid “MAID-Savers” at the top OP! :point_up_2:

Prospective new paid “MAID-Savers:”

3 Likes

I would like to Volunteer!

1 Like

Great! Like & retweet my tweet in the OP,

And then CC me WhiteOutMashups@yahoo.com in the email to hi@liqui.io where you tell them about how great MaidSafeCoin is and why they should list it :slight_smile:

Do those 3 and I’ll put you in the list! Thanks

also have had 2/12 rewteets and email CC’s so far (day 1) from the MaidSafe Asia group. Excellent emails being sent. Please everyone else continue as well! Let’s make this happen!! Anyone who cares about MAID

1 Like

Hey WOM I have liked and retweeted, still need to email.

EDIT: Email sent!

1 Like

I am one of the first three to retweet and like. :slight_smile: Now I’ve also released my own tweet and send email! Go, Go SAFE!

https://twitter.com/BezSyanka?s=09

1 Like

retweeted, liked and email sent!

1 Like

I volunteer! I will send the email and tweet this evening.

1 Like

Hey @Dimitar it looks like you just copied my email instead of writing your own.

I don’t really recommend that, please don’t, it makes our initiative look kinda spammy if people are sending the same email message

Could you please fix this and CC me

2 Likes

Awesome tweets and emails @SalvorinFex and @momahonyb ! Just added you to the top. Great job guys!

Extra great job “GLsh” for your email just now, because you sent it to hi@liqui.io as well as the support@fresh…etc email also. So double great job on that :+1: should really help them see it

1 Like

@whiteoutmashups my pleasure.
You bring out the best in all of us.

BTW, don’t you sleep ???

2 Likes

Its only early to mid afternoon for him.

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarification Will! I fixed it :wink:

1 Like

Awesome thanks @Dimitar :smiley: great email

And yeah haha, Asia time zone

1 Like