Made a video on Test 17 to share with everyone I know

Look at that @Zoki Even new Maidsafe staff appreciate it. Great job on something so seemingly effortless. :clap: :clap: :+1:

5 Likes

Hi all,

Thank you for the complements, you really made my day. Very glad you all enjoyed the video.
I will be making more! Between my day job, and my personal commitments in the evening
I can’t give you an exact time line, but since I am excited about the work of the SAFE team, I do see
more video opportunities.

@Jabba Great idea on the tip front. Have put up the following addresses here and on youtube.

Maidsafecoin Donations: 1C1j4iPURFniAQEr5EkMCC8LA5Nn8o69VY
Bitcoin Donations: 1C1j4iPURFniAQEr5EkMCC8LA5Nn8o69VY

:wink: Would be great to see my wildest dreams come true.

15 Likes

Please do.

Great work btw. :smile:

6 Likes

If you can put together regular content i will be a regular viewer. Great work.

3 Likes

Hey great job! Looks like someone tipped you $3,500 just now!

Should maybe think about making MaidSafe videos full time!

8 Likes

Fabulous. Thanks!

Where is the best place to look up the function of “index.html”, why and how to use it?

I know, it’s simple some how. But not simple enough for me. So where’s a dumas :sunglasses: to look?

1 Like

Seriously mashup? 3k+ already!? That’s amazing! Wow! This community is very generous! You people keep blowing me away!.. :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you for your great work !

Looking forward to the next instalment!

Sent some PDC to mix it up a bit :wink:

3 Likes

Wow! Wow! Wow! Really, thank you for the donations. :+1:

Very nice surprise.

I should quit my day job.

11 Likes

Agree :wink:

I see a new web-show on the horizon, “SAFEtime with Zoki”. I’d watch it :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Or at least just keep making these!

6 Likes

Awesome stuff, much needed for all aspects of the rolling out plan. keep ur day job until “zokitube” becomes a hit. Then connect with HR at @maidsafe By the way, connect with Ethan and Abdi @edapa and his team working on frames and explore synergies.

5 Likes

Excellent work! Due to the nature of the blockchain/cryptocurrency/decentralized networks space, I believe a lot more work needs to be done to ease the burden of understanding this new ecosystem. Even though the underlying technology may be quite complex, the application layers must be intuitive and simple to grasp. Videos such as yours help tremendously.

8 Likes

This video will be talked about in coming years, like the 10k bitcoin pizza. Guy makes a 5mn YouTube video to demo test 17, gets 3k donation that later turns into $30m.

Excellent job ! I nominate you head of the Safe marketing task force !

8 Likes

It’s so much more straightforward now than it was several testnets ago! I’ll have to try again!

7 Likes

Hello all! Next Test17 video demonstration on email is up.
I’ve created a playlist called “SAFE Time with Zoki” , great suggestion thank you!

The following link will take you straight to the video,

and this link will take you straight to the playlist.

Would like to say thank you again for the donations for the last time, really didn’t
expect so much and was making the video because I really believe in the SAFE network.
You really made me happy.

I probably set the video quality bar quite high last time :slight_smile: Enjoy my new video.

I don’t want to put anyone in the position of feeling obliged to donate so much again each time I release a video. That being said, I love maidsafe and crypto, and will do anything for safe coins.
If you do enjoy the videos, and would like to give that would be awesome too. :slight_smile:

SAFEMutley

Maidsafecoin Donations: 1C1j4iPURFniAQEr5EkMCC8LA5Nn8o69VY
Bitcoin Donations: 1C1j4iPURFniAQEr5EkMCC8LA5Nn8o69VY

19 Likes

At least as good as the first @Zoki, thank you and keep 'em coming! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you very much! This kind of thing will really be helpful to a lot of people. Maybe I’ll even try cleaning up my own test page a bit. :wink:

4 Likes

Nice work again @Zoki :+1:

That is presented very well again and to the point with some decent side points too. Was great to watch. Hope we can keep you and everyone else occupied with more examples / features to review soon :slight_smile:

Side note, worth maybe highlighting the web hosting app / mail tutorial, rather than them being full fledged applications are more so shell examples for devs to be aware of features. Kinda similar to how maybe general users come to know of the same features via your videos / dev updates / blogs. Videos presented well like this certainly help enormously to help spread awareness.

It could be nice to have these videos highlighted in more places too like relevant testnet / alpha release posts / blogs / websites if you’re ok with it ofc as it could be a nice way for users who maybe go direct to those locations to get a quick how to and showcase of the things that work and also dont work maybe quite as expected.

10 Likes