Made a video on Test 17 to share with everyone I know

I made a quick video reviewing test 17. :slight_smile:
Enjoy!

@Jabba Great idea on the tip front. Have put up the following addresses here and on youtube.

Maidsafecoin Donations: 1C1j4iPURFniAQEr5EkMCC8LA5Nn8o69VY
Bitcoin Donations: 1C1j4iPURFniAQEr5EkMCC8LA5Nn8o69VY

:wink: Would be great to see my wildest dreams come true.

MaidSafe Dev Update - June 14, 2018

Great video - well paced and easy to follow. Shows how easy it is to get started and to create your own website.

Just brilliant, well done and thank you very much. we were talking of doing something like this but ninja’d

We need more of these please @Zoki . You’re a natural. I’m old school and I like to read things but anyone under 30 goes straight onto youtube when they want to find out about something new. Keep em coming! :slightly_smiling_face:

Yo @Zoki bravoooo!! Smooth clear and to the point. Nice oratory, great app demonstration progression flow, contagious enthusiasm, and an awesome English accent to ease resistance from noobs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Quickly improvised yet easily one the best most professional looking AND sounding videos produced regarding SAFE. Reminds me of the lifestuff video although IMHO succinct with a better flow. No offense guys :innocent: .

You’re either a natural or experienced in this. @maidsafe don’t let this guy slip away. This is the kind of video presentation style that will massively help gain strong traction among the 90% .

Seriously consider recruiting this man if only for this purpose. :smiley: With a little tweaking and post production we’ll be in a good place
:v:

Outstanding!..…………n…

Yes, superb, snappy, eloquent, and love your enthusiasm. Please do more. I shared this right away on twitter which generally gets us over 300 visitors in a day or two.

Nice clean and concise introductory video to Test 17 and Safe. Keep them coming. :sunglasses:

Yeah, echo all the sentiments above. It would be great to have a load more videos like these. Seemingly effortless, polished presentation style. Either you have experience or you’re a wasted talent :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Keep them coming - and stick up a tipping address if Maidsafe don’t commission more videos from you.

Good work sir!

Thanks for this, this is great especially for me who is a complete beginner to SAFE :smiley:

Look at that @Zoki Even new Maidsafe staff appreciate it. Great job on something so seemingly effortless. :clap: :clap: :+1:

Hi all,

Thank you for the complements, you really made my day. Very glad you all enjoyed the video.
I will be making more! Between my day job, and my personal commitments in the evening
I can’t give you an exact time line, but since I am excited about the work of the SAFE team, I do see
more video opportunities.

@Jabba Great idea on the tip front. Have put up the following addresses here and on youtube.

Maidsafecoin Donations: 1C1j4iPURFniAQEr5EkMCC8LA5Nn8o69VY
Bitcoin Donations: 1C1j4iPURFniAQEr5EkMCC8LA5Nn8o69VY

:wink: Would be great to see my wildest dreams come true.

Please do.

Great work btw. :smile:

If you can put together regular content i will be a regular viewer. Great work.

Hey great job! Looks like someone tipped you $3,500 just now!

Should maybe think about making MaidSafe videos full time!

Fabulous. Thanks!

Where is the best place to look up the function of “index.html”, why and how to use it?

I know, it’s simple some how. But not simple enough for me. So where’s a dumas :sunglasses: to look?

What is index.html and how can I make a simple safe:// website

Seriously mashup? 3k+ already!? That’s amazing! Wow! This community is very generous! You people keep blowing me away!.. :joy:

Thank you for your great work !

Looking forward to the next instalment!

Sent some PDC to mix it up a bit :wink:

Wow! Wow! Wow! Really, thank you for the donations. :+1:

Very nice surprise.

I should quit my day job.