Like This Tweet!

Oh you’re so right - sorry I’ll be busy for a couple of hours but it definitely is a bad signal how it is now…

3 Likes

No worries! Upstate got to it. Teamwork makes the dream work :blush:

3 Likes

Any chance the banners on reddit and the @safenetworktech could be updated to be a higher quality/new image? Seeing that from other projects would put me off a bit. It doesn’t look very professional and doesn’t suit our innovating image imo.

3 Likes

I can get behind this. I have an idea that could bring them closer in-line with the @maidsafe account and Safenetwork.tech. Will mock it up over the weekend.

8 Likes

Thx @upstate!

3 Likes

It’s interesting, the image looks at least on my laptop really bad, like poor resolution etc. But when I look the full-scale image, it is not actually poor resolution, there is just these kind of small “blobs” in the lines, that makes the basic honeycomb structure look as if low resolution. In any case, it gives bad impression.

While you’re at it, I wouldn’t mind getting some upvotes on the comments either. Finally getting rid of that warning once and for all.

9 Likes

I love the tagline “The ImPossible network”, so I made a banner based on that. Got the yellow and font family from the safenetwork website.

Let me know if you want to use these, I can send you the originals. Also, there are really nice images on the dev updates and test net release posts which I think would look great as a header.

22 Likes

This looks smart. I’d go with this for consistent branding.

Mind that kerning on Halis R tho… it can be a pain. Ideally it needs a hand kern.

Also could invert the logo roundel if it looks punchier in the flow of tweets. That’s what I’d planned for exchange listings come the time.

Good work.

4 Likes

This is awesome!! Thank you so much for pulling this together. I’m curious, what would it look like if the logo was inverted (i.e., black background with white symbol)? I think that could work really well for both light and dark mode on twitter. :smile:

5 Likes

Thanks, Jim and Sotros!

Mind that kerning on Halis R tho… it can be a pain. Ideally it needs a hand kern.

Somehow missed it… now it’s all I see :slight_smile: I tried to fix that a bit…

I’m curious, what would it look like if the logo was inverted (i.e., black background with white symbol)

I like that. I think Jim also suggested it above…great minds think alike.

Here’s the header & logo that should be the right size:

safenetwork-twitter-logo

Preview:

11 Likes

Excellent!! Thank you! This looks great :smile:

EDIT: I’ve updated the @safenetworktech twitter profile with the new images :blush:

@miguelo, would different dimensions be needed for the Reddit page? https://www.reddit.com/r/safenetwork/

4 Likes

Indeed, thanks @Miguelo looks great!

3 Likes

I’m not sure what kind of image options there is, but you can try this:

or this

1 Like

Great, thanks! I don’t have access to Reddit’s profile, but @upstate, @riddim or @happybeing could test this out.

1 Like

While someone’s at it, might want to change the logo too. It’s white on white now. I guess you can use the same as in twitter.

2 Likes

I think getting on Lex Fridmans podcast would be amazing. If @dirvine got on Lex there’s a pretty good chance Joe Rogan would be next, which is obviously even bigger. I listen to Joe a lot and so many of the issues he talks about are solved by safe. Neurolink security, using data and social media to manipulate peoples opinions, Solarwinds hack, whistle blowing.

Is there any plans to actively push this. If we put a request out someone may know someone who has a contact with him. Six degrees to Kevin Bacon and all that. Or maybe we try and influence people who he knows that have less noise.

6 Likes

In early March, Lex liked my tweet about chatting with David. However, as David says he’s currently busy, I think it makes sense for David to reach out to Lex when he’s ready.

9 Likes

You know the drill! :smile:

7 Likes

Love this new look. That logo is so sharp and everything just pops. Looks outstanding in both day and night mode. Reddit page still needs to be updated. FB is obviously also using old style.

4 Likes