Like This Tweet!

I think getting on Lex Fridmans podcast would be amazing. If @dirvine got on Lex thereā€™s a pretty good chance Joe Rogan would be next, which is obviously even bigger. I listen to Joe a lot and so many of the issues he talks about are solved by safe. Neurolink security, using data and social media to manipulate peoples opinions, Solarwinds hack, whistle blowing.

Is there any plans to actively push this. If we put a request out someone may know someone who has a contact with him. Six degrees to Kevin Bacon and all that. Or maybe we try and influence people who he knows that have less noise.

6 Likes

In early March, Lex liked my tweet about chatting with David. However, as David says heā€™s currently busy, I think it makes sense for David to reach out to Lex when heā€™s ready.

9 Likes

You know the drill! :smile:

7 Likes

Love this new look. That logo is so sharp and everything just pops. Looks outstanding in both day and night mode. Reddit page still needs to be updated. FB is obviously also using old style.

4 Likes

There have been over 50000 visits to r/safenetwork in the past week. Create a new post and start the next conversation.

Just had this pop up on Reddit. Are we seeing an increase in visitors?

2 Likes

I first saw this last week! :smile:

@upstate, can you help to update the logo and banner on Reddit? Thanks!

6 Likes

Done. But it doesnā€™t line up and need to find the old image.

2 Likes

Youā€™ll probably need to use the banner with the following alignment as the text on the other one is blocked by the logo on mobile.

1 Like

Yes, @upstate:

Iā€™d also use the black and white logo:

safenetwork-twitter-logo

1 Like

Done.10cha

1 Like

Fantastic, thank you!

2 Likes

It seems that images with texts donā€™t work so well on Reddit. I would suggest replacing the current image with this:

Or use just background color. Hex code for yellow is #f6f400

5 Likes

I see what you mean, @Miguelo. What do you think @upstate? Are you able to update? Hopefully third times the charm.

1 Like

Look okay?

3 Likes

I think so. Definitely better without words. Thanks a ton, @upstate and @Miguelo! :smile:

6 Likes

Looks great, thanks everyone.

4 Likes

ā€œDownload Linksā€ points to old forum page, maybe is good idea to remove

3 Likes

Done.8char

5 Likes

https://safenetwork.tech needs to update all about safecoin itĀ“s too confusing

13 Likes

I tweeted about my latest Safe Network article. Please like/retweet if you like it! :slight_smile:

14 Likes