LIFE IS PEOPLE OPEN INVITE >>SAFEnetwork Decentralization and Cryptocurrency meet up Ruidoso

Episode 60 of LIFE IS PEOPLE will be live link up with - > SAFEnetwork Decentralization and Cryptocurrency meet up in Ruidoso New mexico USA this SATURDAY 17hrs MST 0100hrs GMT SUNDAY - this meeting is open to all. PM >> @optictopic << for location

Anyone wanting to join the hangout then feel free to contact me >> we will be discussing farming / SAFEnetwork updates / Decentralization / safecoin / n99 and much more

look forward to hearing from you

11 Likes

Sounds very interesting. I’m definitely going to try and participate. At a minimum watch later. Thank you for your efforts.

1 Like

LINK TO LIFE IS PEOPLE #60 >> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYfdf0YcEhodguNVh_qTITuuuAVlbiCKXhxEBOUF_QNRf-GeWg?hl=en&authuser=0

GO LIVE AT 00:00 HRS GMT

WILL BE AN OPEN FORUM TO DISCUSS ALL THINGS SAFEnetwork

3 Likes

Huge thanks to @optictopic @dallyshalla @fergish @MrAnderson @dyamanaka #witheverystepweadvance

3 Likes

It was awesome getting in on the mix and meeting some people. Sorry I got the time wrong and arrived late. I look forward to future interactions.

Thank you for setting up and developing such a great medium for social networking and education.

3 Likes

I thoroughly enjoyed the meetup. I am glad you attended and I wish I had more time to get to know everyone. The next meetup of this kind will be on the second Saturday of the following month. The hour will be chosen by Timsk Coomber and I am definitely looking forward to it. What I am most looking forward to is when these gatherings will be done on the Safenetwork instead of google hangouts.

2 Likes

Insightful discussion – LIFE IS PEOPLE #60 ANTS i @n_9_9_ Building On @maidsafe Technology - YouTube

next ANTS meet up>> SAT 12TH SEPTEMBER 20:00 HRS GMT

feel free to raise any topics / questions / concepts / feed back etc to discuss

5 Likes

NEXT ANTS meet up SATURDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER 2015 20HRS GMT
FEEL FREE TO POST TOPICS / CONCEPTS TO DISCUSS***

5 Likes

Hidden Talents
I would really like to bring people together to discover our hidden talents. It isn’t always obvious to ourselves. Yet others can see it clearly.

I have some people in mind but don’t want to “out” them just yet. We’ll wait for the video podcast on 9/12/15.

4 Likes

Possible discussion point for next ANTS meet up
TV White Space and the SAFEnetwork?

What is TV White Space? - YouTube - what is TV White Space

1 Like

discussion point - FURTHERING AN OPEN INTERNET WITH OPEN WIRELESS

1 Like

“By building secure layers above, MaidSafe is in a position to offer a solution to security problems of these communities in a way that
compliments the general ethos of decentralization.”

This is what sells the SAFE network to this community. I have a plan to build a mesh network here locally by giving people free internet. We will pay for their home/business internet connection with the SAFEcoin the mesh routers/farmers are making with portion of their bandwidth. The connection owners will also have free access to the entire mesh network we’ll have set up. The plan is for us to start with the 1GBs fiber homes and businesses; fortunately I am within an hour of two major cities with google fiber.

What I need help with is what is the best hardware solution? I have researched a lot and so far it appears I will either have to design and build a custom PBC, which is fine, or use something like this http://www.open-mesh.com/products.html

Do any of you geniuses already know of a cheaper/quicker route (pun intending)?

3 Likes

The maidsafe super team… I would like to hear from the safepress team at some point, because I think most of the forum members will be content providers to the network, all be building there niche websites.

3 Likes

Come say hi to the SAFEpress team on our Google group (go via http://safepress.io). :smile:

2 Likes