topics discussed
What is Scotcoin
Where can people get Scotcoin
Brexit
Raising awareness
Scottish innovators
Scotcoin Project Safecoin and SAFE
For more on Scotcoin Project http://scotcoinproject.com/the-scotcoin-project/
LIFE IS PEOPLE #148 Scotcoin Project @n_9_9_ Building On @maidsafe Technology - YouTube

7 Likes

Purchase of Scotcoin IP

2 Likes

As discussed
A Scottish village could experience an unexpected gold rush after an estimated £200 million worth of the metal was discovered in the nearby hills.
Tyndrum, a gaelic name translated roughly as ‘the house on the ridge’, is nearby scenic Loch Lomond and the Cononish mine.
First excavated in the 1990s, the search was later abandoned after the company – Scotgold Resources – fell into financial difficulties.
A recent 3D geological model appears to have raised the hopes of miners, villagers and the company’s shareholders alike. It found that there may be as much as 280,000 ounces of gold buried in the hills, the Daily Record reports.
This amount of the previous metal, which is presently trading at around £850 per ounce, means that the find could be worth a staggering £200 million. The gold may also be nine per cent purer quality than previously thought – increasing its value.
Plans for reopening the mine were announced back in 2011 but were delayed once again in 2013 after rapidly falling gold prices.

3 Likes

Scotcoin value 02/07/16 16:47

2 Likes

Thanks for the great interview.

I’ve had some Scotcoins for a while.

I felt a bit guilty when @Southside talked about the velocity of Scotcoins… i’ve still to send over those coins to you @we_advance

Sounds like the future for Scotcoin is bright

I think i like the metal ~ token~ crypto~ idea

If you want a silver coin here in Edinburgh…it’s a tiny shop in a backstreet :wink:

2 Likes

Agree esp given the events of last week Brexit result

next time im in Edinburgh will def check out the tiny shop :slight_smile:

#Scotcoin

1 Like

it’s a good shop…
but i’ve mostly been trading in my beautiful silver eagle coins , for pounds. :unamused:

that’s like kicking them (debt junkies)…and letting them kick you back :joy:

i need to do better …lol

1 Like

Mony a mickle maks a muckle.

@John @Southside @dirvine @DavidMc0 @nicklambert @Ross @anon86652309

4 Likes