Lets talk Bitcoin ep#190 Synereo social network intregration into maidsafe

I do not know how to spell the projects name properly as I did not see it in show notes or was able to find searching for it in a few combinations but they mention they love maidsafe, have been talking to the team for about six months, and plan on integrating. They sound like they know what they’re doing so thought I’d share this. ‎The Let's Talk Bitcoin Network on Apple Podcasts
Lets talk Bitcoin episode 190
Published on February 24th, 2015 by Adam B. Levine
I have edited this I originally had posted incorrect info my apologies

Another link, directly to Lets Talk Bitcoin, for those who don’t use itunes

This is not the talk you’re looking for (that’s here) [edit: @happybeing]
https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/p2p-connects-us-episode-13-steve-dekorte
Published on February 23rd, 2015 by John Light

2 Likes

There’s a big thread about Synereo from December. It starts with us discussing it, but the Synereo guys jumped in when someone said they didn’t like it, at post 24.

I’m not sure if it how they plan to use SAFE - from the discussion they didn’t seem to be planning to build an app on SAFE, but it’s not clear.

@Nigel What is the date of that podcast?

Thank you for the direct link I couldn’t do that direct from the app (at least that I could quickly figure out) I appreciate it

This was the most recently released Lets talk Bitcoin episode in the feed that’s all I know @happybeing. Shit needs to be time stamped am I right?

Thanks, it’s useful to know if it’s current or not. @fergish’s link has, added to your posts!

1 Like

Good thread @happybeing I’ll be sure to catch up on what was said. Of course started by the man with unlimited resources @chrisfostertv he’s on top of things.

2 Likes

Oh it was you @happybeing ! Lolol that was down to the nitty gritty. I see both sides of the argument. Unfortunately everyone has something to sell or advertise. I find it irritating at best as well but synereo sounds like a far better implementation and alternative to any other existing social network and a good stepping stone as everything evolves over time. I really hope they end up on the safe network as it will help increase adoption and security and to me that’s what matters most.

1 Like

@fergish I listened to the link you posted, which was interesting, but it’s not the one that mentions Synereo or MaidSafe!

My fault it’s the lets talk Bitcoin episode #190 @fergish and @happybeing my apologies

1 Like

Ah!! In that case – https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/lets-talk-bitcoin-190-the-attention-economy

I haven’t had a chance to listen to them yet.

1 Like

I wonder if @eripsa and @Elokane Have considered groupings of close friends with the Dunbar number and peoples interactive capacity as part of a users experience or as an option perhaps. Also a vote based official poll with end results/statistics along with the expanded interactions toolkit it sounds like will be available? I am really excited for this and I’m actually not a big fan of social media of that sort.

How ya’ll doin?

If you have a question about Synereo, feel free to come over to our discussion board at discuss.synereo.com or jump into a hangout with us tomorrow, Wednesday 21:00 GMT. Details will be posted on our blog shortly.

1 Like