Lets paint together

sure I could add a circle to materialize where the spray will apply paint ! it is a bit hard to just guestimate. in a way this is what happens with a real can, though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And before you know it, you’ve your own graphics editor: if you should choose to name it MS Paint I predict troubles (I won’t complaint with MS Draw) :wink:

2 Likes

I’m writing down those suggestions and have a few ones from my own, will try to update as soon as I find a moment :slight_smile: Thank you guys for testing and for the cool drawings ! This promises quite some fun

4 Likes

safe://ms.paint

Or anything like that

Man… amazing. The first network app.

People love paint.

4 Likes

well, the first network app was “crappychat” by @riddim
Then we had listy.test, chaty.test, safewallet.wow…

I claim the first safe networked drawing app :slight_smile:

6 Likes

safe://thewall

Updated with :

• spray can pointer helper to aim right,
  • magic can with color picker :slight_smile:
  • persistent sponge

Have fun !

10 Likes

safechat, safetube, web demo app, alpha 1 Directory, … etc lol but ya, true otherwise :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi, i meet the same problem, did you solve it?

Hi Saatchin,
I did not solve the problem. I’ve got no developer knowledge. I hope someone else will though.
Cheers,
Fijibob

Hey is this app open source? Have a few small ideas for it :slight_smile:

Hope the creator can answer that question for you. Try posting your question as a reply to the main post. Good luck.

1 Like

I think the “Failed to Bootstrap with …” errors happen when you don’t have a valid alpha2 account. See :

I reused parts of code for which I need authorisation from their author before being able to GPL this. When I have their answer, I’ll be happy to push a version of this to github.

1 Like

App does not work.
Console shows lot of errors:

Uncaught (in promise) Error: Core error: Routing client error → Requested data not found
at module.exports (D:\SAFE Browser\resources\app\node_modules@maidsafe\safe-node-app\src\native_error.js:19:10)
at args.push.ffi.Callback.restArgs (D:\SAFE Browser\resources\app\node_modules@maidsafe\safe-node-app\src\native_base.js:92:27)
at D:\SAFE Browser\resources\app\node_modules\ffi\lib\callback.js:66:25

Hello,

I didn’t maintain this site since a few monthes. I see 2 possible reasons for the code to fail.
Either :
The mutable that I used to store the paintings is full, and the error returned by the network is not talkative ( “Requested data not found” )
Or :
The API changed, and the way the web app tries to access the mutable is not valid anymore.
Or :
Both :slight_smile:

3 Likes