Let's be real. He has the spark but needs help

While @foreverjoyful has been received here as somewhat of a nuisance due to his less than elegant approach to community integration, he has displayed a strong enthusiasm for a decentralized web. Many of us are drowning in the responsibilities of our personal lives and have little patience and energy left to tame a seemingly frantic mind such as his. We for that reason rush to push him away. For that I am personally sorry.

In him I see a great resource of vitality that can be leveraged for the sake of greater exposure. We’ve come to the point of near tangible proof of concept others can play with. Alpha 3 is right around the corner. The iron is hot and I believe @foreverjoyful can start banging away. He has shown himself to be capable of creating informative videos on youtube. His presentation style is similar to that of of videos that have received many views for other projects in this space. I see no reason that we shouldn’t provide him both our help and blessing in doing more to this effect.

With this said I call upon those of us that can act as consultants for his upcoming videos about everything SAFE. We together can help him define an outline and presentation structure. Determining the order in which the information is disseminated for maximum comprehensiveness. The level of creativity here is bubbling. If we can focus it and apply it to Forevers work, we could indeed position SAFE for the lime light. Who’s in?

Now let’s talk about video one. @foreverjoyful Take it from here.

2 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hytralised EO - Let us welcome a new dawn!(looking for team members)