Let’s Nominate MaidSafe for Hackernoon Best dWeb Project

when I voted we were directly above the other maidsafe, so possibly they move according to placing?

2 Likes

Actually it was a computer of my wife. Hope this is not a cheating - she is a big fan also. :wink:

4 Likes

Hive is beating us now. If you haven’t voted then do so. Have your spouse vote from your VPN :man_shrugging:t3:

Remember there are 2 Maidsafe votes that need to be added so we may still be in the lead.

Or just another browser or clear cache…

2 Likes

Just added SAFEnetwork to this one too. Noonies 2022 | Tech Awards by HackerNoon I figure if anything it gets the name out there.

4 Likes

I upvoted the nomination, but looks like SAFE isn’t included in the voting yet.

1 Like

And I upvoted the nomination :dragon: Can we write the name “SAFE Network” split? In the official site it is so…

Erm, not sure how to change it at this point. Apologies my auto correct does it since I’ve written that way so many times.

I don’t think it’s a problem, I’m just noting for a future use case, friend :dragon:

1 Like

Done good idea.

I cast a couple of votes from all gadgets available, but I have a nervous twitch reading the soon-to-be-released stuff. :cold_face:

All the hype and promise attempts turn back at us as acerbic or downright cruel jokes.

1 Like

It’s decentralised voting :wink:

1 Like

You can now vote for the SAFE Network!!! See link in quote. Let’s get it done, folks!! :smile:

5 Likes

Hopefully no one is wore out yet but you can vote on this one too. Noonies 2022 | Tech Awards by HackerNoon

4 Likes

I think we all proved we have more stamina than that.

3 Likes

Voted! SAFE is currently in second place on this one, and first place for the other two :smile:

3 Likes

I just posted my vote!

3 Likes

We’re still up top on all we are participating in. Anyone know when the voting period ends and when they announce the winner??

1 Like

I’m not sure when voting ends, but I do know the Hive fanboys are pretty pissed and complaining on Twitter that MAID is in the lead. :smirk:

9 Likes

Voting’s until Oct 13 it says here (bottom of faq 4): Noonies 2022 | Tech Awards by HackerNoon

3 Likes