LEAKED: the SAFE Network Calendar for 2020!

Hello friends!

if you are an old dog in the forum you know this is clickbait title:dragon: And you know I have a surprise for you :rocket: :christmas_tree: :rocket:

Let the SAFE Network explode in 2020 like a volcano and change the world for good!

I present to you … the second best calendar ever created… for the SAFE Network :dragon:

27 Likes

Those FLAMING volcanoes look great :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I will take that as a price prediction :joy:. Intensity of the flames equals a crazy price explosion :joy::joy:

3 Likes

My English is so bad that to this day I read Fleming as Flaming and thought it was just that …

3 Likes

Let’s hope Fleming equals Flaming :smiley:!

2 Likes

Do they pronounce the same? (my English is bad also)
If so, then this is a good sign.

2 Likes

It is different, flaming has an emphasis on the “a” . Fleming has an emphasis on the letters “emmmm”

So : Flaming vs Flemmmmming

Hope this helps :smiley:.

3 Likes

It is a fun play on words. Nice work. The actual pronunciation of either word depends on one’s accent so no one can fault you. Although the default authority should likely be Scottish given Fleming’s country of origin. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

The year of the Fleming :rofl:
Absolutely love it, thanks

3 Likes

It could have been worse, you could have mistaken it for “phlegming” (pronounced the same as Fleming, but means something completey different).

1 Like

Friend, you know I’m kidding, right? I make a distinction between the two and I like Fleming’s symbolism, but from a marketing point of view I think Flaming would be more impactful…

Just very few people will take the time to read the story behind the name Fleming and it’s sad…

Yes completely understand you’re just having a bit of fun

1 Like

The moment you realize it’s really the year of Fleming… Foreshadowing over 9000…

3 Likes