LEAKED: the SAFE Network Calendar for 2019!

Thanks @Dimitar! This is really amazing :slight_smile: - printing out for my home office and for the family calendar. Constant reminder and reinforcement of the awesome work you have done for the community, and to bring more awareness of the project to all that see the calendar in my house

7 Likes

Thank you @Dimitar, the perfect welcome back after some time off with the family :slight_smile:
Happy New Year and all the best for 2019 to everyone

8 Likes

9 Likes

Bulgarian calendars-posters for February are ready!

17 Likes

@Dimitar thank you soooooo much for this. I love seeing your enthusiasm for the project and how that spills into your posts. You are a real credit to this community. So proud to be part of this.

17 Likes

Everytime I see something like this, I feel ashamed I don’t dwell here more often, reading your opinions and ideas you great people!

6 Likes

Yeah shame on you! Seriously :grin:

3 Likes

The Bulgarian calendars-posters for March are ready!

18 Likes

@Dimitar I’m hanging on to my Feb screen saver for another few days :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m starting to stick poster-calendars 10 days before the end of the month. The rest of the time I sticks to standard “carp” posters… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Bulgarian calendars-posters for April are ready!

8 Likes

And One special edition :wink:

14 Likes

LOL :joy::rofl::smile::laughing:

edit: need more clap…

Well done!

For those that are not in the know…

I know 1 person, who has a parent that bought into this, they tried to return their coins…

High probability of going viral if posted in reddit/ tweeted.

@Dimitar - Legend. You belong in the internet hall of fame now.

8 Likes

The Bulgarian calendars-posters for May are ready!

11 Likes

The Bulgarian calendars-posters for June are ready!

9 Likes

Should do a joke one with the different coins laying down in model poses on each page like a regular calendar… Lol and yeah just use the coins instead of us Devs :joy::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

can you make a rough sketch because I can not imagine it :wink:

1 Like

I’m obviously no artist :rofl:

2 Likes

is that your idea? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I think he meant that the coin should be the head. So probably needs to be like 3-4 times larger. Leave the hand and completely erase the rest of her head and hair.

2 Likes