LEAKED: the SAFE Network Calendar for 2019!

I think he meant that the coin should be the head. So probably needs to be like 3-4 times larger. Leave the hand and completely erase the rest of her head and hair.

2 Likes

that’s scary … but if the audience wants it … Rule 34

2 Likes

Is that big enough? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Might make a hilarious altcoin calendar for crypto nerds but should in no way be seriously considered for marketing purposes. Any content we produce should be vastly superior in every way.

3 Likes

Nope. Close, but no cigar. Send me the files and I’ll do it.

2 Likes

Ahahahah ok, tonight after coming back from Pernik :wink:

2 Likes

Lol thanks but was thinking more clip-art style or like a sketch / animation feel.

I think I’ve seen similar ones in bitcoin forums, etc. For alts

Lol but fun idea and good work :+1:

1 Like

The Bulgarian calendars-posters for July are ready!

9 Likes

The Bulgarian calendars-posters for August are ready!

5 Likes

Hey man,

I wonder if you managed to make the sexy version of the calendar?

2 Likes

Lol. No, I got side-tracked and haven’t put anything together yet.

2 Likes

Did you know that a Russian language version of this can be made with a minimal number of changes? :smile:

The only difference in the calendar itself would be Sunday: it’s ‘Вс / воскресенье’ instead of ‘Нд / неделя’. The wording/grammar is not that different either: ‘автономен’ -> ‘автономный’, ‘тествайте’ -> ‘тестируйте’, etc. It’s a lot of fun to discover similarities in languages!

6 Likes

Do you know that Cyrillic was invented by Bulgarians? So… :wink:

9 Likes

The Bulgarian calendars-posters for September are ready!

9 Likes

The Bulgarian calendars-posters for October are ready!

11 Likes

The Bulgarian calendars-posters for November are ready!

7 Likes

Friends,

December is coming and the last poster calendar is ready. I do not plan to continue with this campaign next year.

I don’t remember if I mentioned it, but I’m paying for this campaign (I don’t use the money from donations). So I got used to living on this new monthly expense and I thought about how I could go on.

I decided to start a new poster campaign to help children in need of medical attention.

I designed the first poster and included a little ad text in the bottom right corner “with the support of safenetwork.bg”

Please see the poster and say if the ad is annoying:

18 Likes

You are an amazing man @Dimitar, I’m glad you are part of our community.

15 Likes

You will be richly rewarded for all these efforts. I do similar things but not as much actual legwork as you though :wink: and at times all you feel is crushed, but some people cannot be put down. I think you are one of those people. In launch our foundation (Education and Innovation) can perhaps help, who knows?

However the main thing is these acts are necessary for a healthy mind and there will be a child smiling somewhere for your efforts. You may never see them, but they are there. Just look past any negative folk (I don’t see you having too much issue there with negativity though) and you might see them in your minds eye.

20 Likes

I started distributing the last calendars and the new charity posters :dragon_face:

8 Likes