Launch your Token with an Earn.com Airdrop – news.earn.com

Here is how future SAFE Network project can get a 100K token holders.

Maybe @anon86652309 the Maidsafe foundation could do an airdrop, to get a 100K new token holders. It could be expensive and would require printing a 100K Maidsafecoin tokens on Ethereum that can be exchanged 1:1 with the omni tokens maybe, just a crazy idea. :stuck_out_tongue: it would absolutely help with marketing :exploding_head:

It may take a lot of work, but maybe just proofably destroy 100K Maidsafecoin on Omni and issue 100K Maidsafecoin that could also be traded here: app.bancor.network

@whiteoutmashups this might also help you bro

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up… interesting! I’ve bookmarked this and will have a better look as soon as I get a chance :slight_smile:

6 Likes

To be honest, I think this would fit really nice in the CEP. Imagine having 100K new token holders within 2 months. It’s pretty simple how to do it.

#1 Destroy 100K Maidsafecoin
#2 Create 100K Maidsafecoin as SmartTokens
#3 Do an earn.com airdrop
#4 Get 100K new token holders + exposure on earn.com + app.bancor.network like so :stuck_out_tongue:

The reason you want the newly created tokens at #2 to be a SmartToken, is because the 100K token will be in the liquidity network and also Bancor’s reddit almost got 4K readers. It’s obvious why you want to do an airdrop, because that mean 100K people holding the token. One can also see this as a quirky publicity stunt/marketing to attract the almost 300K readers on /r/ethereum, Bancor falls under the Ethereum branch and people always post there when yet another token is added to Bancor. All in all it will turn heads and maybe have a few people in the cryptospace, scratching their head “WTF = Maidsafe?”.

This 100K stunt would not impact the wider token holders and would get Maidsafecoin, although on another platform, on yet another exchange. Little tweak, with potential big impact I hope. I still have to on board 100K people in this community :stuck_out_tongue:

All silliness aside if you need more info, I’ll be happy to help.

P.s. when SAFEcoin is up and running we’ll maybe need to support 2 platforms to do a 1:1 conversion, but it would be worth it.

https://blog.proxycard.io/the-cost-of-an-altcoin-airdrop-b1f5db471af6

4 Likes

I can see the appeal for sure :slight_smile: A few of us are heading out the Shire to spend the weekend at David’s house primarily for getting some clear time to concentrate on planning. I’ll bring this up then and see what we come up with. I’m not sure what the Foundation’s involvement in this would be, but ultimately any actual management or dev time spent on this would be donated to the Foundation by MaidSafe - so I’ll need to plan things out with the guys to see how or if we should go about this.

Thanks again! :slight_smile:

5 Likes