Just a bit of inspiration

Just wanted to share an email that I received with y’all as it seems to be about all of us… it seems like projects like these bring out the best kinds of people. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much.
If everything goes well, you guys will be remembered as people who contributed greatly to the evolution of the Internet. But that is not what you actually will be.

If everything goes perfectly well, what future generations will be unable to see, what won’t be written in the de-centralized Wikipedia, is that you actually contributed to save humanity. You’ll be the unsung heroes who took this world out of 1984 and brought it to something better.
Thank you from removing this worry and burden from me and thousands other people who also wanted this done. * someone * had to do it.

Me and a bunch of other people all around the world right now are sending you loads of good vibes and think you are the greatest thing. Thank you for keeping MaidSafe open-source and taking all the good decisions so far. I pray to Git that you don’t become Evil, but you seem on the right path to protect your current selves against your future selves. I have no advice and nothing to say but: good job.
This email requires no answer. I just needed to write a heartfelt, profound, thank you. You are super, and If you succeed and manage to stay clean, you guys will be freaking heroes, and I’m not using the word lightly.

Have a fantastic day!

As for me, I’m going to explore the API right after pressing “send” and make sure to develop some app quickly simply for the sake of being able to say “I was there”.

Woo hoo, now we get fan letters… er emails! Thanks for sharing Paige.