It is time for ERC20 MAID!

David I agree with what you say and I want to draw your attention to a question and give your opinion on it.

Imagine living in a part of the planet where you work for 350 euros a month. Not the richest part, not the poorest. You have a child and a woman to take care of. A pair of shoes costs 30 euros. Your child changes 2 pairs of shoes a year because his feet grow.

Imagine you bought a second hand computer and used it to make 15-20 euro a month from, let’s say, Storj. Yes, if you are in a rich part of the planet, you can refuse to earn these 15-20 euros because you don’t want to give your email.

But if you are in the poorest part of the planet and you have to buy another pair of shoes for your child, then maybe you will make an anonymous email somewhere and give it to Storj?

These things are very good and there is no one who does not want them, but before them you must have a basis - food, a roof on your head.

And because millions and millions of people on the planet are poor for them, the first thing the Safe Network will give them will be money. Money for them and their families.

Where will this money come from? From people from rich countries, where they do not have to give their email to earn 15-20 euros a month.

From countries where people have a base line and can afford to think about other than how to buy their child’s shoes…

The Safe network allows people to own part of the web infrastructure. For the most people who will use the Safe network, the important thing will be the little extra money they can earn. And not because they are bad people, but because most people are poor. Children die of hunger every day !!!

Of course, I understand why most people who live in rich countries find it difficult to think about money first and think that people who think about money first are bad. It’s just that their daily lives are different…

6 Likes